Chapter 26

Spencer's P.O.V.

I woke up to the bright sun and Harry's light snoring. Yes, I am a very light sleeper. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Harry didn't have to be up until 9:00 and it was 7:45 now. I jumped into the shower and made sure the water was really warm. I tend to take burning hot showers. It just relaxes me.

I got out of the shower and decided to wear black leggings with a pink top that says LOVE PINK and my white converse. I applied mascara and eye liner and put a pink and black stripped bow in my hair. I walked out and to my surprise Harry wasn't in bed anymore which is weird because he could sleep forever.....literally. I walked into the kitchen and Harry was cooking me a breakfast that smelt delicious!

I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped but, then realized it was me.

"Good morning beautiful!" he stated.

"Good morning Haz whatcha' cookin'?" I asked.

"Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches." he stated. My favorite.

I went to go get some orange juice and poured out two glasses and set them on the table. Then, I heard someone walk to the bathroom and shut the door. DREW! I forgot to ask him to come with us today.

"Harry?" I asked.

"hmm?" he hummed in response.

"We forgot to ask Drew to join us at the amusement park so, i'm gonna ask him." I stated.

"Ok." he growled and kept eating. okay then. Just then Drew walked in.

"Wow! thanks for saving me some!" he said sarcastically. Opps guess we forgot to give him some. I just laughed in response and poured him some orange juice.

"So, me, Harry, Caitlyn and Liam are going to the amusement park care to join us?" I asked.

"Sure sounds like fun!" he said with a smile. Harry got up, took some blood and went out what the hell.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to walk out I couldn't take it. They have their 'little talks' where Drew says something and Spencer laughs. They always talk and bond and are just to attached. To me it doesn't look like they are just friends I mean they say I love you. Like come on! Even though Spencer has assured me that they are just friends I know there is something more. I see the way he looks at her because it's how I look at Spencer....

Don't get me wrong I don't mind Spencer having many or a few of best friends. I don't mind that. I would be fine if they were just friends but, I know there is just more I mean Caitlyn and Spencer are best friends and let me tell you most things she does with Drew she doesn't do with Caitlyn. I finished up my blood and started to get ready when I heard someone come in.

Drew's P.O.V.

Currently I was in the kitchen cleaning and Spencer went to go talk to Harry. I Don't know what's going on between me and Spencer but, I know it makes Harry pissed. it's not my fault if me and Spencer are really close friends and there is no harm done with us being close. Spencer and I acutally talked about it a couple nights ago:

 (Flash back)

"Drew Let's have a talk." Spencer stated coming into my room.

"Okay let's chat!" I stated in a girly voice which made her laugh.

"Okay so here it goes I think or I know Harry thinks that we are more than friends and I just want to make sure we are only friend." she stated. I agreed.