chapter 10

Spencer's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to Harry's soft breathing on my neck. My head was on his chest and his head was buried in my neck and our legs were linked. I felt so guilty about what happen last night with Jason. It's not like we were even that drunk. But, I guess I was drunk enough to do that to Harry. I felt so bad......I did exactly what Dylan did to me to Harry. God! I can't tell him and neither can Jason! We just have to pretend this never happened. I felt shuffling next to me and saw a half asleep Harry starting to wake up.

"Good morning Beautiful!" he greeted and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Wow! I felt really guilty.

"Morning." I said with a smile which he returned. We went down stairs to make Waffles and found Jason still passed out o the couch. We all slept at Harry's last night because we were to tired to go home. We started to Make pancakes and Harry only in his boxers because he doesn't like to wear a lot of clothes for some reason. Just as we were finishing a sleepy Jason Walked in scratching his head he was shirtless but had on pants unlike Harry.

"Good morning." he said as he greeted us.

"Morning." we both said.

We all sat down and had pancakes talking about the party last night and how me and Jason met some new friends. At one point me and Jason exchanged looks thinking about the same thing.....the kiss. But, neither of us said anything about it I would have to talk about it later. We all finished breakfast and Harry went up to take a shower. This was my time to talk to Jason.

"Jase we need to talk." I stated

"Okay lets talk." he said plainly.

"About last night we should just forget that happen we are really good friends and I don't want to ruin that or Me and Harry's relationship."

"I agree but, don't you think you should tell Harry? I mean if he kissed a girl and then hid it from you and then it came out wouldn't that be worse than if he told you." I stood there thinking he had a point. "look I will let you think about it and I won't say anything okay?" I nodded. I decided I was going to tell Harry. But the thing is How and when? Then, I heard the shower stop and so did my heart.

________________________

Hope you liked this chapter! I will update soon! Do you think she will tell Harry or get to scared? Will Harry break up with her??????

 Sorry this is so short I will make the next one longer!