One Night

Jackie's POV

Shannon and I were in our room getting ready for tonight, Joseph and his friend are picking us up at 8. I'm a little nervous because I haven't been on a date in a long time. She was straighting my hair for tonight. Last night Shannon took me out for a birthday dinner and drinks, she didn't want us partying too hard since we are going out tonight.

"Shannon I don't know about tonight. I think it's a bad idea."

"Jackie you need to stop being so scared, and stark taking chances, plus I saw the way you were looking at him when he got out of the pool. You want him just as much as he wants you, don't try to hide it."

"He doesn't want me and I don't want him, I was justing looking because he was just so tall."

"Stop, you and I both know you are lying. We are going out tonight and both getting laid, so deal with it!"  she snapped at me. I remained quiet and let her finished straighting my hair. We did our make up and put our dresses on, I was going for a classy, sexy look because I wasn't sure what Joseph had planned.I was getting nervous again and Shannon could see so she had us take pregame shots to help me relax more. There was a knock at the door "No sorry Shannon I can't, I just cant. Tell them I'm sick with the bird flu or something." I began breathing heavy.

"Be right there!" Shannon called out she reached out and held my shoulders. "Jackie its going to be okay, go get the door while I finish up with my make up." she sighed and walked back into the bathroom and left me there standing. I eventually got the courage and walked to the door where I was greeted by him and my mouth dropped.

*

*

*

*

Joseph POV

  Derek and I arrived at their room and I knocked on the door "Be right there!" we heard someone yell. "So you excited for tonight, because you know I am." Derek smirk. I just shook my head " You're a trip you know that?" I said. "Yeah I know, but, if it weren't for me making you come to Vegas we wouldn't be about to go out with 2 beautiful girls tonight" he smiled. I heard someone walking to the door and unlocking it, when the door swung open I just stunned. She was gorgeous, her hair was straight and flowing a little past her shoulders. My gosh she had curves for days, the way her dress just fit her body like second skin. I could feel myself getting turned on this very second, everything about her screamed sexy. I was distracted from my staring when I heard someone clear their throat. "Hi, I'm Derek its nice to meet you." he said reaching out his hand to shake hers. I saw her shake her head a little then face him, "I'm sorry. Hi, im Jackie." she extended and shook his hand. "Come in Shannon is almost ready." she moved to the side and let us into her room.

  They had a nice room wasn't as good as ours, but it did have a nice view of the city. Derek and I sat on the couch while Jackie walked back to the bathroom. I was able to get a better view of her ass and damn did baby got back. My phone started ringing in my pocket, when I pulled it out I saw that is was Kelsey. Hearing Derek snort I just pressed ignore, I'll call her in the morning. Is it sad that this entire day her name didn't come to my mind? I was just to hung up on Jackie, and now that I've seen her in that dress... I don't know, but one things for sure Kelsey got nothing on her. The girls eventually came back into the room. 

"Shannon meet Derek, Derek meet Shannon." Jackie said introducing them. I could see the look in Derek's eyes he liked this girl. They shook hands and the girls put on their shoes and grabbed their purses. We began walking out the door "So I was thinking we go to dinner and then to the new club since it opens later, plus I know the promoter whose giving us a V.I.P. section for the opening night" I said explaining the plans.