Plans

Joseph's POV

The weekend finally arrived Kelsey and I were having a meeting with our wedding planner this morning so I had to get ready. I couldnt wait till this evening because Derek was having a cook out, which means he's inviting Shannon which means Jackie would be coming as well. All I had to do was get through this moring and afternoon. I'm pretty sure Kelsey could be cheating, but I don't want to assume and she finds out about Vegas. My talk with Derek the other day made me realize I'm not in love Kesley I feel like she's just a placement. The only reason we are even together is because of our fathers. If I were single then Jackie wouldn't be mad about what happen, and maybe we would be together. I'm thinking maybe if I catch Kelsey cheating then use that to break off the wedding everything would be fine.

"You ready babe? Tabitha is expecting us at 10." Kelsey yelled from the kitchen. "I'm coming."

I fixed my hair and took one last look in the mirror then we left.

The drive to the planners office was not long at all. When we got out Kelsey tried grabbing my hand, but brought my phone out quickly so I wouldn't have to hold hers. Thinking about just ending this now so no money would be lost. "Welcome the happy couple!" Tabitha yelled cheerfully. "I'm so excited to see you two, I've put together a few ideas that I think you'll love."

We followed her to her office then took our seats. "So how many people are you thinking of inviting?"

"Sma-

"I was thinking no more than 500. Maybe 250 on my side and 250 on Joseph's." Kelsey said just interrupting me.

"Do you even know 250 people Kelsey?"

"Well there people from our club, my sorority, the company. It just all adds up."

"But don't you just want people who actually care about you and know you?"

"Oh come on Joseph everyone knows the wedding day is all about the bride, nothing's wrong with getting a little attention."

I just shut up and let her plan what she wanted I don't care.

*

*

*

The rest of the day was a blur, I remember going to a few venues and trying cake. I was going downstairs when I stopped it sounded like Kelesy was yelling on the phone. "What do you mean you lost her? I'm paying you, right? Find her and fix whatever mistake you made or you aren't getting paid!" she yelled into the phone and hung up. I finished walking down the stairs and she was just walking back and forth.  "Oh hey babe have fun tonight" she reached to kiss me, but I just gave her a quick hug. "See you later." I need to get away from that girl quick! 

Kelsey was inviting some "friends" over to have their usual gossip session. Now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprise if "friends" was code for that guy Ryan. I'm not even jealous honestly, I did cheat but that was once. I'm pretty sure Kelsey has been doing this for awhile now.

When I pulled up music was blasting I could smell the grill too. I rang the door bell "I'll get it!" someone in the other side yell.

Derek opened the door and greeted me "Hey man! I'm glad you came there's drinks in the kitchen and the grill and pool is out back of course." he said closing the door.

"So is Jackie here?"

"Yeah about that... She is here, but she brought a guy. Uh I think the guy's name is Carl." Derek said nodding his head to their direction.

I looked out to the backyard to see them talking.

I followed Derek to the back where everyone else was. Most the people were from high school and few were from Derek's team. "Carl do you want me to get you a drink, while I'm in the kitchen?" Jackie asked walking into the house bumping into me.

"Oh sorry about-

"It's okay." I said.

I turned back around and followed Jackie back into the house where she started mixing a drink.

"Jackie I have feelings for you, when we first met at the airport I thought you were just beautiful in your casual seatshirt and yoga pants, and the face that you called me out was kinda hot. I know when you found out I was engaged it looked bad, but you have to realize that I'm not in love with her. I'm just with her to for the company."

Ah damn should not have said that now she must think I'm just using again.

"Okay that came out wrong! I'm not using her, but I'm trying make my father happy. It's kinda like an arranged marriage I guess, but I'm tired of always trying to get his approval. So I'm breaking up with her, I'm pretty sure shes cheating on me and has been doing it for awhile."

"Hmm interesting, and why are you telling me this" Jackie asked cocking her eyebrow.

"Because I plan on breaking up with her as soon as possible. I just have to think of a plan to catch her in the act, because I know she will deny everything if I don't have proof. I also want to see where we might go." I said walking closer to her. "You can try to deny these strong feelings you have for me, but your body tells me the truth." I began running my index finger under her chin to lift her head, her breathing hitched. "Joseph I don't know what you are trying to prove, but you need to s-stop" she began stuttering. I then ran my thumb across her bottom lip slowly reaching to her lips. "Do you want me to stop Jackie?"

I was getting closer and clos-

"Jackie!" Shannon rushed in yelling.

"Its your mom she's been rushed to the hospital We need to go now!" 

______________________

Okay I know this was a shorter chapter but don't worry next one will be long and filled with drama! If you are confused about anything don't worry the truth will come out in upcoming chapters. 

What do you think happen to her mom? What do you think of Joseph confessing his feelings? Tell me what you think!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)