Destress

Jackie's POV

"Well it doesn't look like they took anything valuable or important" I said to the officer. "We'll be in touch he said and walked out of the room. I sat at my desk and looked around the room. There was paper everywhere, luckily no broken glass. Joseph was helping me clean up by collecting the papers for me.  "Who would do this to me? I don't have any enemies, at least I don't think I do." I said as Joseph handed me papers. 

"It's going to be okay Jackie, I'll help you get to the bottom of this." he said walking around to me and pulling me into a hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my nose as we pressed our heads together. "Come one, I'll drive you home. You've had a long day." We grabbed out belongings and walked out. As I began to lock my office door I saw something from the corner of my eye move. "Joseph, did you see that?" I asked.

"See what?" he looked at me curiously. Maybe I'm just seeing stuff, probably because of all this stress. "Never mind, forget it."

***

The drive back to my place was short, not much traffic this late at night. Joseph walked me to my door and we were both standing there as I was getting my keys out. "So do you want to come in?" 

"Yeah, I can stay for a bit." he said as I opened the door. I put my my purse and keys on the table by the door then walked to the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink? I have water, pepsi and wine."

"I'll have water please." I grabbed both of us a bottle of water and went to sit on the couch next to him.

"Here you go." I said handing him the bottle. "Thanks."

He pulled me closer to him where my legs were draped over his and his hand was rubbing on my thigh. "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm exhausted, first I have to deal with what's going on with my mom. Then the reconstruction of the school, trying to help and coach sports. Then I have to help with our upcoming block party, and on top of that, this happens. Someone breaks into my office and trashes it." I sighed snuggling closer to him. He starting rubbing my shoulders and whispered "I know a something that could help you relax" in my ear. I looked up at him and could see the lust in his eyes. "Oh really, and what might that be?" I said raising my eyebrow.

He lifteted my chin and slowly kissed my lips. "Let me show you."  he moved me on top where I was straddling him and his hands were placed right on my hips. We didn't break eye contact once. He slowly kissed me again but this time it was more intense. He pressed my body on to his as his kisses got more intense, it was like he was hungry for them. I felt him run his hands up and down my hips and thighs. Then there was a pasue, the next thing I heard and felt was a slap on my ass. I pulled away from his lips and looked at him "What?" he said trying to look all innocent.

I just smirked and went to give him a quick kiss but me pulled me back in for more. I felt him nibble on my bottom lip for entrance, I opened my mouth just a bit and he went for it. Slowly began sucking my bottom lip as his hand ran up my sides taking my shirt off. I sat up to help him take off his top, then he unhooked my bra and watched it fall down. He grabbed my breast and gentlly twisted my nipples then placed my left boob in his mouth and began sucking. I was too busy enjoying that, I didn't realize he unziped my pants and had his finger massaging my pearl. 

"Mmm Joseph, don't stop." He quickly lifted me up and carried me to my room where he threw me on the bed. I layed back while he took off his pants and briefs and edged on to the bed. His hands met the hem of my panties and slowly pulled them off as one of his finger entered me. "You're so wet for me baby." he said just before dived in.

***

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.

When it's cold outside I got the month of May

I guess you'd say 

What can make you feel this way?

My girl, my girl, my girl, 

Talkin' 'bout my girl, my girl"

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and his voice. I tip toed out of my room to see Joseph standing behind my stove cooking breakfast and singing to my oldies playlist. "I had no idea you could sing."

He jumped, turned around and smiled. "When I was young Ms.Mae would sometimes take me to her church and since she worked with the choir she taught me as well." he smiled and handed me a plate of pancakes. "She also taught you how to cook, they will definitely come in handy." I said.

"What time do you have to be at work?" I asked.

"I'm taking the day off."

"Oh that should be fun. What do you plan on doing on your day off?"

"Well I'd like to help out at the school, I feel like I haven't been doing my best at being the overseer for the construction so I'm going to try to do better. Plus I want to help the kids and being able to see you during the day wouln't hurt."

"Well thank you Joseph, I apprecitate your help. I usually head to work at around 8, classes don't start till 9. Students usually come in to get breakfast before class so I have an hour and a half til I need to leave." I walked over to the window, "Where's my car? My car wasn't stolen, was it?" I ran to my purse and saw that I had my keys.

"Jackie calm down." Joseph said obviusly laughing at me.

"What do you mean calm down! My car is missing." I screamed. 

"Jackie no it's not. Remember last night, I drove you home. Your car is in the schools parking lot." He said.

"Oh thank god!" Joseph still kept laughing. "This isn't funny, I was really worried."

"Okay, I'm sorry." he said smiling. I lowered my eyes at him and just shook my head.

We ate our breakfast then I got ready for work, Joseph was going to drop me off,  go home and change then come back to the school. "Wow, you look beautiful." he said quickly giving me a kiss as we walked out of my apartment and headed to his car. 

__________________________

I am really sorry for taking so long to update. I have been busy and I have been lazy. I'm moving soon so I've been doing a lot of packing. Don't worry though I won't take this long to update unless it a good valid reason. This is a filler chapter, so tell me what you think. I'll do better on the sex scenes another time,  I'm tired.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :) I'd probably update more frequently if I saw more people comment on the chapters... I like reading what you all have to say.