Business Deal

Joseph's POV

Its been almost a month since I've seen Jackie she's still avoiding me, but thats soon going to change because my dad has taken intrestest in her academy. He decided he wanted to help invest also because it makes him looks good for him funding an inner city school and helping the community. The meeting was today and I was excited to see her, she hasnt answered any of my calls. She also doesn't accept the flowers I've been sending her, the delivery boy has been telling me that she just gives them away. I'm going to keep trying she'll cave in eventually that's what important. Kelsey has been acting a little strange, to be honest I don't really care. When I flew back I did go back home just to relax and think of my plan, Kelsey was really in the mood that night so we did have sex. It defineitly relaxed me, but the next morning when I went to see Jackie she was at some random's guy house. I thought she was already sleeping with someone, but then I realized tha the guy was gay so I relaxed. I tried to talk to her, but she just blew me off. The thing Jackie doesn't seem to understand is that I never give up.

Our meeting was supose to start soon, my dad and I were just going over the contracts and he said I would be doing most of the work. I was looking into her file and was pretty impressed, she joined the organization while still in college. The acadamy was a school for at risk youth, some billioniare's idea, because he grew up in the inner city and wanted to give back. There wasn't much about the man except that his name was Richard Wilcox, I guess he was a private man because theres nothing else in here about him.

My dad's company was a promoter, as well as an investor the company use to just invest in other business, but when Kelsey's dad Mr. Andrews added promoting to their company my dad also did as a way to stay in the competition. We even sponor a few athletes one of them is Derek, who plays for the San Diego Charegers.

Dad was next to me looking at all the paper work, even though I'm not very fond of my dad I do admire him a lot. He has done so much for this company and my parents have been married for 30 years, I hope I could have a marrige like that. I was so distracted I didn't even hear the knock at the door.

"Come in." my dad said as we both stood up to greet our guest. In walked a smiling Jackie who was laughing at something, but it quickly all went away when she saw me. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing black suit pants that really showed off her curves and a red blouse that looked perfect on her choclate skin.

"Good morning Mr. Michaels." she said reaching for my dad's hand "Good morning Ms. Wilsons, its a pleasure to finally meet you. I've been hearing great things about the acadamy and you." they shook hands and I could see a she was blushing a little bit. "Jackie this is my son Joseph." directing their attention to me. "Nice to meet you." she said wiht a straight face we just shook hands, but I wanted to just hold her in my arms.

"This is my partner Carl he runs the acadmy in the L.A. area." her face was just beaming with pride, I could tell she was nervous this was a very important deal. We all shook hands while Jackie went to set up her presentation.

*

*

*

*

" I love it!" my dad called out. "I know a young athlete, and I know he would love to help you with the kids and invloving sports. I have another meeting I need to prepare for, but my son will be your go to guy with this deal. If you have any problems come to him."

That just made me smile now Jackie has no choice, but to think about me and be around me. My dad signed his name on the contract then quickly left the room. "We need to celebrate!" I heard that guy Kirk say to Jackie as they were leaving. "Why don't I come celebrate with you-