Morning After

Okay this chapter gets heated. *WARNING*

Jackie's POV

The kiss was filled with so much passion, he grined his member on me as I was pushed onto his door. Joseph quickly got the key out of his pocket without breaking the kiss and unlocked the door to the room. He opened the door then guided me, only breaking the kiss for a quick sceond to slam the door shut. The look he gave me was full of lust, his eyes were of a dark blue now which just turned me on even more. I jumped into his arms as he grabbed my ass giving it a squeeze and then giving it a slap. He glided his toungue across the bottom of my lip, I slightly parted my lips and took the chance and our tongues swirled. He walked us back to his room and gently dropped my on the bed. Then just stood there staring down at me, he quickly unbottom his shirt and slipped out of his pants just living him in black boxer briefs, he quickly took those off. I could see that he was more than ready. Joseph knelt on the bed hovering over me started kissing my lips then, went to my neck sucking on my skin "Joe" I moaned out. His hands slid from grabbing my hips to the hem of my thong and he slowly slid his hand in and rubbed my swollen pearl. Sliding one finger in me "Gosh you're so wet" he whispered.

Slipping his hand out then putting his finger into his mouth "Mmm. Delious" he winked. Slowly began to lift my dress up and helped me take it off. Edging down my body he reached my entrance kissing the top of my thong he grabbed the side and took them off, then just stopped. I began closing my legs, I was completely naked maybe he got turned off and thought I looked wierd. "No, no. Don't hide you're beatiful" we the last word he said before he feasted.

He slowly lifted his head up and stared right into my eyes. He kneeled at the front of me with his member at full stance rubbing it against me. He started entering me, it was feeling so good I can't remember the last time I had sex. "Mmm you're so tight" he sighed. Then he pushed all the way in, and I just let out a loud moan.

"Don't stop" I could barely whisper everything felt like an out of the body experience. I screamed and he made a loud grunt as we climaxed together. We just layed there togther with his arms wrapped around my waist.

*

*

*

The blinds were open and the sun was just beaming in my eyes. Where am I? Oh right last night... This loud buzzing kept going and going. I looked at the the night stand my phone was ringing I reached over sliding the phone not bothering to read the name. "Hello" I sighed who was calling this early in the morning.

"Um who is this?" this girl on the other end. What the hell? You called me.

"This is Jackie, who is this?" I asked getting ticked off.

"This is Kelsey, where's my finace?"

What. I looked at the phone and realized it wasn't mine. My stomach just dropped. "Who is your fiance?" I asked getting nervous.

"Joseph Michaels. Where is he and why are you answering his phone?" I instantly dropped the phone. "Hello, Helloo. Whats going on?" Kelsey screamed.

"Sorry I'll go find Joseph." I sighed "Thank you." she said. I began shaking him "Wake up Joseph! Your fiance is on the phone." Emphaasizing on the word "fiance"

"Huh!" he shot up looking dazed and confused. I just shook my head and handed him the phone. "Its your fiance." I said to him and he broke eye contact with me and took the phone. "Hey babe, whats up?"

I got off the bed quickly putting on my clothes "Oh Kelsey that was Derek's girl that answered, I guess she picked up my phone thinking it was hers." he said. I looked right at him as I opened the door, he just stared at me "Yeah Kelsey I miss and love you too" I heard him mumble, I stepped out of the room and just slammed the door. I began walking back to the elevator and the tears just kept falling and falling. How could I have been so stupid, I should of known a guy like Joseph would be taken. Aririving at the room I opened the door. Surprised Derek and Shannon weren't here.

Walking to my suitcase and began packing, I feel so humilated and stupid! I was finding the first flight out of Vegas going back to San Diego and forgetting all this happen. Starting fresh. I wrote Shannon a letter and left it on her bed. I caught a cab to the airport, luckily there was a one flight leaving in 50 mintues. I couldn't wait to get back in my own bed, sleep and forget.

*

*

*

Joseph's POV

"Wake up Joseph! Your fiance is on the phone." I heard Jackie say. Which made wake up quick! She handed me my phone and the look on her face just broke me. I didn't mean to have her find out this way, I really didn't think everything through. She got out of the bed and started getting dress, her body was right in front of me. How could I have been so stupid? Jackie is a great girl but, how could we work. We don't exactly come from the same circle, but somehow that didn't matter to me I wanted to be with her. Plus the way she moaned "Joe" last night. Just the image of last night turns me on.

"Hey babe whats up?" I asked Kelsey.

"Nothing. Who was that girl that answered the phone." Kelsey said. "Oh Kelsey that was Derek's girl that answered, I guess she picked up my phone thinking it was hers." I sighed.

"Oh okay well I love and miss you."

Jackie just stoop at the door looking at me "Yeah Kelsey, I miss and love you too" I mumbled hoping Jackie didn't hear, but I guess she did because the next thing I heard was the door slamming.

"Okay babe well have fun call me later." she squeeled and hung up. I just put my head down in my hands. I don't know how I'm going to be able to explain this to Jackie. The hurt look on her face when she handed me the phone just showed it won't be easy to get on her good side. I have to try though, maybe the best thing is to just give her some time to cool off and then explain things.

_____________

What do you think? Any thoughts?

VOTE and COMMENT I love reading what you have to say! :)