Thank You Note!

Hello dear ones

Loyal readers of Melody, Silent readers, even those who just passed by and took a peek at the description.

I know notes are disappointing, I'm really sorry, but I  need to share this moment with you the way you have shared so much love and support for this book so far.

I'd like to express the extraordinary amount of joy and gratitude I'm feeling to  each and everyone of you!!

A year has passed since I published the first little chapter of Melody and I had no idea if this was going to work. I had doubts and I didn't hang high hopes on getting readers. I wasn't sure people would be interested in a story like Melody, which is different from what most readers are used to read. I wasn't even sure I could continue.

I've seen many successful books, with thousands and millions of reads , and I wasn't sure if  this story could even earn a 100 reads. It took me two weeks and five small chapters to have the first vote and comment. I couldn't have imagined that Melody would cross 15k reads in a year! not even in my dreams! Considering the popular genres that gain all the attention.

  But you guys made the impossible dream come true. ❤❤

That's why I wanted to share this little memory with you, to remind you how happy and thankful I am to have such wonderful readers.

You guys are amazing and I love you all!! 

Most_bay