21.

I love the way you look at me. I love the way you smack my ass. I love the dirty things you do. I have control of you - Puddle of Mudd

It was after curfew and while the rest of the school was either sleeping, getting ready for bed, or hidden away with a lover, Draco was waiting in an old dusty classroom for Harry to lead his friends to their fate. He couldn't help but smile at the evil plan that his love had concocted.

The door opened and Draco wiped the grin off his face, looking as cool and aloof as he usually did when facing the public. He couldn't see them, but Harry let him know with a look that Weasley and his mudblood bitch were there, hiding beneath Harry's cloak.

"You're late, Potter!" Draco snapped.

Harry bit his lip to hide a grin and looked to the floor. "I'm sorry, I..."

"I don't want your excuses!" Draco cut him off with a sharp look. "What I want is your obedience."

"Yes, sir," Harry answered softly and slowly dropped to his knees. Draco smirked in triumph, just picturing the look that must be on the weasel's face.

"Come to me, Harry," Draco said softly. "Crawl to your master."

Not once looking up from the floor, Harry slowly made his way across the room until he was kneeling before Draco. He sat back, his knees spread, head lowered, and hands behind his back. Draco almost came in his pants just looking at Harry's submissive form. "You disappointed me, Harry. You promised you wouldn't be late this time."

"I'm sor..."

"I did not tell you to speak!" Draco interrupted. "Now, I think you want to apologise, yes? But, you see, I don't think I want to hear an apology from you, Harry. Words are meaningless after all. Actions, however speak far louder. Look at me, Harry," Draco commanded. Harry looked up, keeping his expression sorrowful and Draco gave him a soft smile. "If you wish to apologise, you may show me how sorry you are."

Harry nodded eagerly and reached for Draco's belt. He heard a slight gasp from off to the side but ignored it. He undid his lover's belt and was about to unfasten his trousers when Draco cleared his throat. "No hands, Harry. Use your mouth."

Harry almost smirked. This had not been part of the plan. It seemed his beautiful Slytherin wanted to play. Well, he could play along. It certainly made it more interesting this way.

As Harry leaned forward and nuzzled at his crotch, Draco sucked in a sharp breath and let out a low moan. He knew he was in for it now. Harry might be playing the role of submissive but they both knew who had the power, and it wasn't Draco.

~!~

Ron was horrified.

He'd decided that Harry was up to something no good and he was going to find out what. Surprisingly, Hermione had agreed and didn't put up even the tiniest bit of resistance when he'd suggested following him. So when Harry had snuck out of the dormitory, Ron had borrowed the Invisibility Cloak and followed him. Hermione had been waiting in the common room behind one of the sofas.

Once they were both covered they left the tower and followed Harry to an old abandoned classroom in an unused corridor. Whatever Ron had expected to see, this surely wasn't it.

Harry Potter was the strongest wizard he'd ever met - next to Dumbledore anyway, and to see him get down on his knees and crawl, and to Malfoy of all people... Well it messed with his world view something fierce. Harry was supposed to be a hero, a saviour, not afraid of anything or anyone. But Malfoy had ordered him to shut up and Harry had obeyed. He'd ordered him to come and Harry had crawled. He's told him to apologise without words and Harry was...