27.

I feel irrational, so confrontational. To tell the truth I am getting away with murder. It is impossible to never tell the truth. But the reality is I'm getting away with murder - Papa Roach

"Merlin, Harry," Draco panted between kisses as they stood, half-hidden in a secluded alcove on their way Myrtle's Bathroom. "I can't believe it's finally over."

"Believe it, love, the fucker will never mess with me and mine again." Harry growled as he dove back in to kiss him again.

Draco moaned as Harry's lips trailed down to his neck and gasped as blunt teeth sunk into his flesh. "We really," he grunted as Harry's hips drove into his, pressing him further against the wall, "need to get someplace more - oh yes, do that again - more private."

Harry thrust himself against the writhing blonde once more before pulling away swiftly and practically dragging Draco down the hall. Draco would have giggled if he wasn't so turned on himself. Harry had been so fucking hot back at the Ministry. The way he'd taken charge of Fudge, killed Voldemort with a whisper, had his father released from prison and his mother taken into custody. It was all Draco could do to keep from throwing Harry down and ravishing him. Or begging Harry to ravish him instead. The idea of being bent over the Minister's desk while Harry took him from behind flashed into his mind and he moaned softly as his body responded to the stimulus.

Draco was brought out of his sexual thoughts by a loud, anguished groan from his lover.

"Nooooo. Not now, why now?" Harry whined as he saw Ron and Hermione coming toward them. Draco could only groan his agreement as his aching cock throbbed in his trousers.

"Harry! Where the hell have you been, mate?" Ron hollered. "Something's happened to Ginny, she's been taken to St. Mungo's. I think someone must have cursed her on her way back from Hogsmeade."

Draco looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow. Harry smirked and then turned back to his friends. "I had some business to take care of with Fudge. I'm sure you'll be hearing all about it at dinner; Dumbledore is making an announcement." Harry grabbed Draco's hand and began walking again. "If you'll excuse us, we were on our way somewhere when you interrupted us."

Hermione and Ron both stood with their mouths hanging open as Harry walked past them; Draco in tow. "But, Harry," Ron called uncertainly, "Don't you even care that Ginny's been hurt?"

"No, Ron. I don't," Harry answered without looking back. He knew he should have acted concerned, but he really wasn't in the mood. All he wanted was some time alone with his lover, he'd had a hell of a bad day.

~!~

If Harry and Draco had bothered to go to the Great Hall for the evening meal, they would have heard Dumbledore give a short, but to the point elucidation on the downfall of Lord Voldemort. They would also have been there to see the riot that broke out almost immediately following.

Students from every house were dancing on tables, people were laughing, crying, hugging and kissing. Pansy and Neville met in the middle of the room, and not even bothered by who was looking, flew into a passionate embrace.

Ron and Hermione exchanged bewildered expressions and as one, got up and left the Hall. Both were very confused as to why Harry didn't tell them what had happened when they'd seen him. He wasn't acting like their Harry at all any more. First he blew off Ron's concern for Ginny, then he didn't tell them that Voldemort was finally gone for good. He just took off. With Malfoy.

"Ruddy Malfoy," Ron grumbled as they made the silent trek back to Gryffindor. "It has to be something he's done to him. Harry would never act like this on his own, 'Mione. He wouldn't."