A New Friend

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the support! Please vote to let me know you like it! Or comment what you don't, I can always improve!

Ash POV

"Ash! Oh. My. Arceus. We will talk about this when Serena gets here."

She looked at me and smiled before returning to the kitchen. What if she doesn't approve? Will my mom approve? Will our friends approve?

I went over to the guys, who were playing Video Games so I decide to join in. We waited about 20 minutes for Serena and the girls.

"Where were you guys?!" We all yelled in unison.

"Well, we were craving FroYo..."

The guys all sweat dropped at what Dawn just said.

"But guess what! We brought you guys some too!"

"YEAH!" We yelled.

We ate our Fro-Yo in the living room before deciding to head out to Serena's backyard. We let out our Pokémon and chatted. I went over to Serena.

"Hey Serena, I told your mom about us, and she wanted to wait for you to come back to speak about it."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Why don't we go talk to her now?" She suggested.

I nodded my head and we walked back inside without anyone noticing.

"Grace, can we talk now that Serena is here?" I said, still holding on Serena's hand.

"Sure, you see, I have nothing wrong with your relationship! I know you're a good man! I'm okay with you dating Serena, but I have one condition!", I looked at Serena worriedly.
   "That you stay with her no matter what, talk things out when you get into an argument. Arguments only make relationships stronger. So both of you promise me you'll stay together no matter what! GO AMOUR!" I laughed at her comment

Serena was blushing and I turned to give her a hug.

"I promise, Serena Yvonne."

"I promise Ash Ketchum."

----------------

Serena POV

It's been a couple hours since our promise and we were still hanging out at my house, we had just eaten my mom food and I was about to serve the dessert.

"That was delicious Grace!" Everyone said in unison.

"Why thank you! You're all so kind!" She blushed

I was adding the finishing touches to the Poképuffs and adding a couple more decorations to the chocolate cake I made.

I brought the dessert out and everyone jaw-dropped. Ash was even drooling. I giggled at their silliness.

"You're all such goofballs!" I giggled again

"Not our fault that cake looks so good!"

"Here's the chocolate cake for us and some Poképuffs for the Pokémon!"

I handed each Pokémon 2 Poképuffs. They all looked so pleased!