Never Leave Your Side

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to say I am making a Palletshipping book (AshXGary).
Hope you enjoy this chapter, continue!

Serena POV

I fiddled with my ring, I was worried of what would come for me and Ash.

How were we supposed to fight some bad guys that have guns and knives? What if Ash gets hurt? Or worse...

"Serena? Are you okay? You look worried. If it's about our mission, don't worry about it! We're gonna get special training from Hawlucha! He's gonna teach us to protect ourselves, use guns, fight, etcétera! The only thing I'm worried about is if you or our Pokémon get hurt..."

I looked over to him, we were on our way home, in his car(A/N: Guess which car), I rested my head on his shoulder, I was scared of the future, but if it's with Ash, I'm sure everything will go by smoothly.

"I'm worried about the same thing, but what if you get hurt? Or killed even?! I don't know what I'd do with my life."

He looked at me with sorrow, "Don't you dare go taking your life, if something ever happens to me or anyone you care about, then you have to look on the bright side! Be positive! You have to move forward, with or without me. Don't give up till it's over Serena."

I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. He always knew what to say, I love him. I couldn't bear losing him. He's a blessing from Arceus.

*Sniff *Sniff, "Thank you Ash, you're right. We're almost home, what do you wanna do when we get there? Come to my house or yours?"

"I'd say yours, we just went to mine either way, but since my mom is ill, I'm gonna go check up on her again. Give her medicine, set some more tea for her, etcétera. Wait, did Estrella tell us to keep this a secret? Can we at least tell our mothers or would they go nuts and not let us?..."

"I think it's better if we keep this between us two, not even Dawn or Gary or anyone will know. Just me, you, Estrella, and Hawlucha."

He nodded and began parking his car on his drive way.

We got down and went inside the house, we walked to Delia's room and found that someone was inside with her.

"Hello? Mom? Who's with you?!", Ash sounded very concerned on who was with his mother. He must care a lot for her.

"Hi honey, I invited Professor Oak to come keep me company, I don't know where you went. Oh, hi there Serena! It's certainly nice to see you again."(A/N: From now on I'll have Delia call him Samuel cuz that's his name)

"Hello Delia! Hello Professor Oak! Delia, are you doing better? Did you take your medicine?"

She giggled at how concerned me and Ash were. "I have, and Samuel has been taking care of me, he is half doctor after all, hehe. And I feel much better since the morning."

We nodded, understanding the situation, "Well, me and Serena are going back to her house, we'll be there awhile, is that okay with you mom?"

"Yes, yes, of course, it's fine!"

We thanked her and headed over to my house.

-------------

"EEEEP, ASH QUIT IT! HAHA-ASH! HEHE-IM GONNA GET YOU BA-AHAHAH!"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop...for now hehehe."

"Ash, next time you tickle me I swear to Arceus! You're gonna get it! BAKA!"