My Love For You(Part 1)

"All right, everything is ready, shall we go, Princess?", Ash says, bowing down to me, all fancy.

That goofball, when is he ever fancy?! I giggle as I walk through the door, his hand firmly in mine. I've always noticed how our hands connect perfectly, does that mean I'm his and he's mine? Like I'm a lock and he's my key! And there's only ONE set of keys, him! I don't know what I'd do with myself without Ash.

"Ashy, I love you..."

"Me too, Princess."

With that, I layed my head on his shoulder and we walked to the park together, him holding the basket and me holding the blankets.

We got to the park and we walked over to a big willow tree, it was so pretty!

I lay down our blankets and Ash sets up the food.

"Hey Ashy, I brought some Poképuffs for our Pokémon, let's bring them out! And don't worry, I made some for you too!"

"AWWW YUUUS! Alright, come on out guys!"

With that, he released his Pokémon, oh...

That's one mad Pikachu!

"PIKAAAAA!", that's one bad thunder shock...

"Owwww...", Ash groans.

"Ash! Why would you leave Pikachu in there?! You know he doesn't like it! By the way, are you okay?! You got a little ASH on you...hehe." I pick up Pikachu and pet him, handing him a Poképuff special for electric types.

He grabbed it and ran over to the food, he took the Ketchup bottle and ran off with the Pokémon, and I see Pancham taking the Poképuffs with him as well...

"Ha ha... very funny, Princess." He chuckles, extending his hand for me to take.

I take his hand and he swings me into a hug, "Where did that little nickname come from anyways? It's cute and all, don't get me wrong, but where did it come from?"

He takes me back to our picnic set up and kisses my cheek, we sit down and he sets up our plates, "Well, you see, you're Kalos Queen, right?".

I nod my head, "Okay, well, I can't see you as some dominant queen. When I look at you, I think of a cute princess, someone who amazes everyone she comes across with her looks and personality."

"Aw, Ashy, that's so sweet. I'm so glad to have you in my life."

"The pleasure is mine, Princess."

With that, we ate and chatted all afternoon, Ash would always make silly jokes and one time I spit some food from laughing, after that, we broke out laughing! It was the most fun I've had in a while! The first "event" was over so we were moving on to the next thing, whatever it was. I was blindfolded so it would be a surprise, we were in Ash's car and he said we were almost there. I can't wait to see what it is, my heart is beating so fast, I can't wait!

"Alright, we're here!" Ash says, taking off my blindfold.

I immediately recognize our destination, my eyes lit up in excitement, "OOOH ASH THANK YOU! HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE IT HERE?!"