The Movie

Ash POV

"Can we watch the movie now?"

Right! We were gonna watch a movie! I hope it's not some chic flick...

"Sure, but which? It's not a chic flick is it?"

She shook her head, "Nope, I was thinking maybe we could watch Titanic?"

I love that movie! I've only seen it once but it had such a great story to it! I nodded my head and confirmed to Serena that I wanted to watch it.

"Alright Ash, meet me outside, I have to do a couple things, but go into my room and get a bunch of blankets and pillows!"

I nodded my head, I don't know what she was going to do, but I knew what I had to do! I went up to Serena's room and opened the door. Now... where do I find the blankets... THE CLOSET! I went into her closet and a whole bunch of pillows and blankets poured down on me.

"Ow."

I had managed to find a way out of the enormous pile of pink, white, and yellow. Now I only have to find the extra pillows! I looked over by her bed, she had 3 extra pillows on the end of her bed. I grabbed the pillows and took them outside, I placed them on the ground and went back upstairs for the rest of the blankets. It took me 3 trips, but on the last one, I noticed something hanging on the edge of her mirror.

I went over to it, what is it?, I couldn't tell, it was pink lace for sure, maybe it got ripped off of her dress? I picked it up and stretched it a bit to see what they were.

I noticed what they were and immediately dropped them.

"AGH! They're panties! ...Serena's panties..."

I wanted to put them back but I couldn't stop staring at them! I'm not sure why...

I felt something coming out of my nose, "My nose is bleeding!"

I carefully put the underwear where it was and looked for a tissue.

I had finally stopped bleeding and went back downstairs with the rest of the blankets. Serena was still doing who knows what so I decided to make a 'mattress' out of the blankets.

I had folded almost half of them into a mattress big enough for me and Serena and then made 2 more for all our Pokémon.

I set up the pillows and everything, I was waiting for Serena to get back. All of our Pokémon were laying on their makeshift mattresses as well! Hmmm... each of them had a pair, except Pikachu! I invited Pikachu to be on our mattress, I hope Serena doesn't mind, I don't want Pikachu to feel lonely.

Serena POV

"Almost there...", I mumbled to myself, I had almost everything done, except getting the movie from the top of the shelf.

I had the projector, the white screen board thingy, snacks, Poképuffs, and my Teddiursa plush too!

"Ugh! I'm too short! The chair's too short too!", I kept trying to reach it, but I was too short...

"Need help babe?"

"AGH!", Ash startled me, and I fell off the chair I was standing on. I was waiting to feel the impact of the floor but instead, I felt a pair of warm arms around me and a nuzzle on my neck.

"You don't think I'd just let you fall, now would you?"

I smiled and looked up at him. Arceus, why is he so damn handsome, and sexy, and dreamy, and sexy... wait...