CHapter 28

Harry’s POV

I woke up, screaming at the top of my lungs. I sat up in bed, sweat beads adorning my forehead. My head was pounding, and my whole body was trembling. Next to me, the bed was empty. Where the hell is Alexis? Did he/ she (…whatever the fuck this person is) get her too?

“Harry? Are you okay, mate?” Zayn strolled in my room, hands full of Christmas decorations. “Yeah. Bad dream I guess.”

It was all a dream. The first note, Niall disappearing, Zayn getting furious about the engagement… It was all my imagination. Today is January 26, 2014. It’s not Christmas season anymore.

“I’m sorry, man. Do you need some fresh air?” I nod and watch him walk over to the window and yank open the curtains before lifting the glass up. Soon enough, the cold air from outside came pouring in and I breathed slowly, just taking in the well-needed oxygen.

“You aren’t upset about the engagement, are you?” I say with my eyes closed as I lay back down in the heated bed. “Of course not, lad. If anything, I’m excited for you two. I’m engaged to Perrie, as well. How could I be upset? I support your beautiful family in any way I can.” I guess dreams don’t mean anything. He isn’t mad about it.

“Thanks, Zayn. That means a lot coming from you.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it.”

.

.

~3 weeks later~

Alexis’s POV

“The wedding is today, and I need to lose this belly fat. It’s horrendous.” I say, poking at the remains of my pregnancy fat. I know. I haven’t done anything to lose it. Pathetic. “You look beautiful, babe.” Perrie chimes as she scans my body hugging wedding dress. “You think?” I turn and adore the dress in the mirror. I can’t believe the wedding is today. It seems like just yesterday that I had that huge belly. Harry is world famous, but still manages to surprise me with the amount of family time he arranges to have. I love him so much and I couldn’t imagine living my life with anyone else than him.

“Come on, girlie. We have a mani-pedi appointment in ten minutes.” Eleanor says as she skips into the room. Perrie and El immediately help me out of my dress and pull my hair out of the clip that was holding it out of my face.

.

.

After the nail appointment, my hair was assaulted with bobby pins and hair spray and being tugged into this elegant half-up-half-down look. When my hair was finally done being harassed, it was time to do make up. The wedding was inside, so that means glowing, natural colors.

I sat in the chair and watched Lou (the boy’s hair expert that has now upgraded to doing make up too) grab all of her supplies and lay them all out on the counter. “You’ve got a nice hotel room…” She states as her hands massage the foundation on my skin. “Wait ‘til you see Harry’s” I laugh to myself, remembering the unnecessarily big hot hub in the living room of his suite. She positions my head, resting her palm on my forehead as she applies the eye shadow to my eye lids. I’ve always loved getting my make up done; it relaxes me.

“Done.”  Lou says, smiling at me. “You look to die for. I wouldn’t be surprised if the best man hit on you…”

“Zayn is Harry’s best man…” I say, giving her the most ridiculous face I could. “Oh— awkward.” She leaves the room just as El and Perrie walk in. “It’s time to get you back into that beautiful dress of yours.” Eleanor claps her hands and unzips the plastic covering over my dress.

Once the dress was on, shoes were on, and last touch of lips gloss was streamed over my lips, it was time. I placed my flower crown veil on the top of my head and grinned in the mirror. Perfect.

I stood behind the doors of the church, my heart racing at a million miles an hour. Every possible thought was running through my head. What if I trip? What if my dress rips? What if I make it on the front page of the Cosmo magazine and my eyes are closed? What if I look fat?

I had no time to worry about all that, because the doors opened. The whole audience stood up and turned around. Fuck me. As I step into the enormous church hall, I am welcomed by Liam- the one I chose to walk me down the aisle because he was a great father figure to me. He always led me out of harm’s way and I love him for it. His arm wove under my own and we began the long walk to my fiancé. Harry was dressed in a traditional black tux, a corsage pinned to his pocket.

 I glanced at the crowd, seeing everyone I expected to see; the boys’ families, the prep team, Simon, a select number of paps that we paid to be our photographers, and some lucky Directioners that paid money to be here. That money went straight to charity, of course. Not, but a few aisles in, Carter steps out in her cute little flower girl dress and begins walking in front of me, throwing rose pedals viciously at the floor. The crowd erupts in laughter as she takes the basket of pedals and dumps it out on the floor. Should have seen that coming…

As I reach the steps, I pat her head and let her run to her seat in the front row. Liam soon stops and takes his arm away from mine. I turn to face him, my long train curling with this movement and he kisses my cheek, wishing me good luck.

I hold up the front of my dress, caressing my bouquet of multicolored flowers in my free arm as I take nervous steps up the stairs. I look at nothing but the pastor and my fiancé to avoid throwing up with anxiety. As the pastor began his long speech that was traditional in this day and age, Harry decided to spend that time showering me in compliments.

“You look stunning, babe. God I can’t believe it, I am so lucky to marry you. I’m honored to be the first, and last guy that you will ever make love to.” Yes, Harry took my virginity and I haven’t ever slept with any other guy. I blush and stare into his captivating green eyes. “Harry we will be together until the day I die. I love you, babe.”

~~

“Do you, Miss Connors, take Harold Edward Styles as your lawful wedded Husband?” The pastor said loud and clear, snapping Harry and I out of our side conversation. “I do.” I say taking the ring from Niall-who played the ring bearer and slipping it on Harry’s bony long finger. “And do you, Mr. Styles, take Alexis Anne Connors as your lawful wedded wife?” I glance at the crowd, noticing every camera pointed at me. Breathe, Alexis, breathe. “I do.” He says, putting the ring on my finger.  

“You may kiss the bride.”

Harry’s lips crash onto mine as I put my arms around his neck. I ignore the camera flashes and cheering and just focus on this handsome boy that is now mine forever.

He breaks this kiss and smiles at me.

“I love you.”

A/n: You’re all going to hate me when I say this, buuuttt… THE END!!! I hope y’all just loved this book and will cherish it in your hearts foreverrr!!! Thanks you all who read and voted and commented on my chapters and I loved all of your support! This is dedicated to all you beautiful people who read this! If you’d like to read more of my work, I have a new story called, Troublemaker. Go check it out!!! :) I love you guys so much and I will love you even more if you read it! Hahha ANNDD sorry if this chapter was crap….i don’t know much about weddings….