Chapter 13 (well a fill in)

chapter 14 will be up in about 1/2 and hour to an hour.

Okay guys, so this is just a note to fill you in on what happened when the boys were gone.

Alexis goes to the doctor at some point while the boys are gone and she finds out that it's a girl, and that she is now 6and a half months along.

Sorry that was so lame, but I really didn't feel the need to add it in....so there ya go!

The names that we are thinking about will be revealed in the next chapter! :)

ANDDD!!! CAUTION!!!

WHEN I POST CHAPTER 14, CHECK BACK HERE, BECAUSE I HAVE AN IMPORTANTANT PART TO ADD ON HERE THAT DOESNT FIT VERY WELL INTO THE CHAPTER!

so when its posted, check on here and I will have put the added part below <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being at school has been hard. People are asking questions and are begging to bully me because of the weight gain. Who knows what kind of names they'd come up with if they knew that is wasn't fat, but a new life form. It would also look bad for Harry and the band.

I've been sent to the counselor countless times because of the harsh comments on my stomach. Soon enough, the school figured it out that I was pregnant. Considering that it is a violation/ distraction or whatever to be pregnant at school, I've been sent home to finish this year online, or until I have the baby.

Being away from Mae has been really hard, but she visits me a lot afterschool, but it's not the same. I have like no social life now, but that's just how it is when you get pregnant at 16.

Now that I'm at 6 and ½ months, the baby has begun to kick. Did I mention that it's a girl? When I skype Harry and told him, he was in tears. It was the sweetest thing. The boys were so excited that they will be "uncles to the cutest baby girl ever.", as Louis said.

I've noticed that Zayn and Louis haven't been really 'connecting' on stage. Like as if something was going on between the two. If they are fighting, then I will have to see what's up when they get back.

There is also good/bad news from the boys as of last week. They lost the X Factor, getting 3rd place. I'm proud of them for making it to the finals, and it's unbelievable. What's even better is that Simon still couldn't let them go, so he offered them a record deal. Soon, they will be sent on an X Factor tour to perform off of the show. That's not for a few weeks, but I'm happy that they've made it.

They've reached their dreams and its all thanks to Uncle Simon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay so that is the official fill-in and the next chapter is going to be posted soon!! (give me a few more minutes)