Chapter 17

A/n: REALLYZ LONG CHAPTER! your welcome! lol 10 votes and/or 5 comments for the update!

___________________________________

After an unsatisfying dinner, I thanked Harry even though my baby girl was probably screaming for some brownies or something. I took a seat on the couch again and stared at the ring. "I've had you for five hours and you've caused me so much trouble already." I said in a soft whisper. I shook my head, lying down on the couch. I stared at the TV blankly; not able to process what was going on. I soon find myself getting tired, and the TV screen getting smaller and smaller with my closing eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

I sat up, spotting Harry come in. He smiled at me, sitting down next to me on the couch. "Alexis?" he said, catching my attention. "Are you falling for Zayn?" I sat up straight, frozen with his unexpected words. He knows? HOW?! I've said nothing about what Zayn has done since Harry caught me and Zayn kissing on the couch three months ago.

"What are you talking about?" I made sure not to make it obvious that I sort of was falling for him. Plus, I need to find out if he knows everything, or if it was just a question out of the blue. "The other day, I kind of read your text from Zayn..." Harry uncomfortably scratched the back of his neck, guilty of invading my privacy. "What did it say?" He looked away, trying to avoid my curious eyes. "He said that he can't wait to come back to Cheshire to continue what we started before I left to go back to the X Factor. And, you replied that you couldn't wait." I could read his face like a book. He was mad, upset, hurt, confused, and in denial.

"Harry, I have to confess...Zayn is really attractive. He has this thing about him that is simply irresistible." I paused, seeing the jealously and anger building up inside of him.

"...but, he would never treat me as good as you do. He would never love me and touch me the way that you do. The hormones and the stress of the baby made me think that some horrid scandal between me and Zayn would be a damn good thing. But that isn't right. Harry, nothing is going on. Not anymore, anyways. He hates me." I look at harry, my eyes watery.

"Alexis, I love you. I get that you're going through a lot. It is really difficult to hear that you thought about loving another man, especially my band member. Remember when I said I was giving you another chance from the last time you screwed up? You did it again." He furrowed his eyebrows together in frustration. "Alexis, I can't go through this. It hurts and I'm losing my trust in you." What is he saying? Is he breaking up with me?!

"Harry, please don't do this now. We have a baby coming!" I begged, a single tear running down my cheek. He simply shook his head, the anger showing through his mess of curls. "I need some time to think things through. I will be back in a few days. Don't bother to call me." The tears were flowing hard now and I couldn't help, but to beg and scream at him to stay here. He ignored me and left, leaving me in a pool of tears.

~later that night~

I sat on the couch, completely broken. Harry left me. He left.

*DING DONG*

Who the fuck is that?! Why can't the world just leave me alone to wallow in my tears?

I slowly stood up, my back cracking in the process. I open the door and see Zayn.

This HAS to be a dream.

His smile soon disappears when he sees the mascara that has probably run down my cheeks from all the crying. "Why are you crying?"

"Harry left me. He's gone." I blurt out; curious as to why he cares. I thought he was mad at me...

*"My plan worked!", Zayn thought.*