Chapter 32: The Rock Show

"I can't believe you didn't wear your cat suit tonight," Tina remarked, mischief twinkling in her brown eyes. She was sitting across from Amy in one of Adreneline's back booths. Pulse pounding electronica music pumped through the club, but not a song that either one of them recognized.

 Pulse pounding electronica music pumped through the club, but not a song that either one of them recognized

Amy rolled her eyes, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Tina, this is Andrew's punk rock gig, not a Lady Gaga concert. It was embarrassing enough wearing that in front of a huge crowd of all his family and friends, while I sang and gave him a lap dance plus it was also hot as hell, and I don't mean that in the sexy sense."

She glanced down at her ensemble with a shrug, having opted for wearing a black cleavage bearing camisole with a hunter green shall over it, black leather pants and black boots. "There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. I like it. It's still sexy."

"Well, at least you're showing some cleavage, so that's a huge plus," Tina beamed.

Glancing down at Tina's ensemble, Amy smirked in amusement. Her ample breasts were straining against a brown suede halter top with a black eighteenth century-like leather corset. "Not as much as you are."

Tina glanced down at herself with a smile, shaking her cleavage from side-to-side. "I hope so, especially after how much I spent on this outfit." She stretched her arms before her like a cat. "It's a surprise...for Jason. When he sees me, his jaw is going to hit the floor."

Amy rolled her eyes once more, shaking her head in disbelief and pulling her strawberry daiquiri towards her. She took a sip and sighed softly. "Well, judging by how horny he is, I bet it will...and then some."

"Oh yeah!" Tina cried. "Ooh! Speaking of horny..." She turned towards her purse, slipping her hand inside and pulling out two rolled up mini pieces of poster board, one neon pink and the other white. She handed her the pink one. "I made us each a special sign to hold up for our guy."

"I'm afraid to look." But reluctantly, she took it. Her brows furrowed inquisitively as she cautiously slid the rubber band off. Slowly unrolling the poster board, she smiled when she saw what Tina had written. In big bold black letters with hearts around it, she had written: "I LOVE YOU ANDREW!" She giggled softly, glancing at her as she set it beside her. "Thanks, I think. Do I even want to know what yours...?"

Tina revealed her poster, causing her to roll her eyes. In the same big bold letters, it read: "DO ME JASON! XX TINA."

She shook her head in disbelief. "You are sick."

"If, by that, you mean I'm love sick, then thank you." Tina shifted impatiently in the booth, glancing over at the stage where a small crowd had already gathered. "The suspense is killing me. What time is it?"

Amy turned to slip her hand inside her purse, pulling out her phone to check the time. Her heart beat a little faster in anticipation, her stomach knotting up anxiously."Eight-fifty. Ten more minutes."