13 - Fairies

FATES POV

I walked into the last person I wanted to see. Hunter.

"Hey Fate how are you?" He asked kindly.

"I've been okay." I replied quietly.

He smiled. "Well I was wondering, do you wanna watch a movie with me tonight? At my place?"

I sighed. "Well I'm kinda busy tonight. Give me your number though. I didn't get it last time." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and so did he. I added a contact and then we exchanged phones. I wrote my number and put myself as Fate <3. He gave me my phone back with his name as The. Hunter. I giggled at that.

"So um what year are you in?" He asked.

I grinned "I'm a senior, and you?"

"I'm a senior too. I have never seen you in my classes though. What do you take?"

"I take Art, photography and Ceramics."

"I see that your very creative. I prefer computers. They are my subjects. That makes sense then. I'm sorry that we haven't met before subway." He pouted.

"It's ok, I'm glad I've made a great friend. "i playfully punched him. "I gotta go to class, see ya around"

He frowned "were cool yeah?"

I fake smiled "yeah we're cool, bye."

We parted ways and I walked into Art. I saw Kylie and took the seat next to her. When she finally saw me she took me into her arms and held me tight.

"Ah too tight. Need to breathe." I whimpered.

"Sorryy I gotta get used to that." She replied taking a seat.

"Where did you go last night?"

"Oh well I kinda escaped." She giggled.

"Why are you so giggly?"

She laughed "I don't know, I'm just so happy!"

"Okay..."

"Good Morning class!" Miss Cloud beamed walking into class.

"Hey Miss Cloud" we all shouted back.

"Oh god not miss fluffy personality again, I haven't had coffee this morning." Kylie grouched.

I laughed, man she hates school. I watched a wave of students come into class, including people like Carter, Sav and a whole bunch of other people I don't know. I looked at Kylie. She leaned to me and whispered "who are those two girls?"

I observed them closely. They had like a colored aura. Normally humans have an orange aura, I've noticed that Carter has an red aura, Kylie has a black aura and these two girls have like rainbow auras.

"So class!" Miss Cloud shouted. Man she is so loud for such a small person. "We have two new students at Gavleyn High! The one on the right is Eliza and the one on the left is Sammy."

the both blushed and attempted to walk to their seats. "Nooo girls wait! You have to have a small introduction!" She persisted.

They slowly walked back to the whiteboard. The brunette started talking first.

"So I'm Sam. Not Sammy. I moved here from Alaska with my sister, Eliza. We are twins and were both seventeen. I think that covers it miss...."

"Cloud. "

"Right Sorry. Can we sit down now?"

"Yes."

They both travelled to their seats and sat in front of me and Kylie. Their Auras changed and Eliza was blue and Sam was green. Wow their beautiful. Then something clicked.