Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

~time skip, one month later~

"Hey Akanaru! Here's your strawberry milkshake. You doing okay? You seem kinda down." Yukino asked me.

"Oh, nah... Just thinking about something..." I responded. In reality, I was thinking about Natsu. I used to have a crush on him... but...

I realize it now. He was the one that spread the rumors. HE was the one who convinced everyone to hate me. HE! WAS THE ONE WHO MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE! He... He enjoyed my suffering... Why... Why did he do it... to me... 

I didn't even notice I was silently crying, until Yukino shook my shoulders to get me out of my trance.

"Aka-chan! Are you okay?! You're crying!" I blinked and wiped my tears, smiling.

"H-huh...? Oh... I'm okay. Really. Just... Past things." Yukino was the only one who knew I wasn't actually Akanaru Kurosei, and that I was actually Lucy Heartfelia. She was like my younger sister. She also knew what happened in Fairy Tail, and she HATED them. But, she only thought I used Analysis and Telepathy magic. I used my telepathy powers to tell her my realization. 

Hey Yuki-nee? You know what Fairy Tail did, yeah?

Uh, yeah, of course Lulu!

Well, I realized... Natsu was the one who spread the rumors, and he was the one who made my life at Fairy Tail so... miserable...!

NANI?! I FUCKING HATE HIM! How could he do that to you?! He's the most DENSE person I've ever MET! I'LL WOOP HIS ASS!

*sigh* Yeah... So, don't hate everyone else in Fairy Tail... He's the only one who actually hated me...

Hai!

After I finished my strawberry milkshake, I got up and walked over to Rufus to train. He helped me advance my Analysis magic by teaching me how to remember things in a flash. Now, I was doing hand-to-hand combat with him. He was like another older brother to me. We had the same interests, and same fashion sense; flashy and wavy. He also taught me proper manners... I wasn't exactly taught manners in the dragon realm...

"Salutations, Rufus-nii. Are you ready to begin training?" Rufus looked at me and adjusted his hat to slightly tilt over his head.

"Why of course, Akanaru. Let us travel to our training area. Come." Me and him walked out of the guild hall and we went to the forest and behind these vines to a small pond and waterfall. There were bushes and trees surrounding the area, and rocks around the pond with moss on them.

"Now. Memorize my movements with your Analysis and figure out your OWN strengths against I, your opponent, Rufus. Begin!" Rufus charges at me and I dodge and analyze it in my head, then dodging again and again. Then I notice how he switches between hands when he punches, and how the hand he's not using is behind his back.

"Gotcha. Analysis; TEMPORARY PARALYSIS; RIGHT ARM! Data Transfer COMPLETE!" Then Rufus' right arm, which was behind his back, froze, and this threw his battle style off-guard completely. His movements were slower and more clumsy.

"I see. Very impressive, Akanaru. But it's all MEMORIZED!" Then I dodge his left hand, which is glowing yellow, from a punch and knock his legs to the side, making him trip and fall. While he's down, I chant;

"Analysis Virus; PAIN! EXE!" Then Rufus howls in pain and faints. See, there are different variables to Virus adjective spells; i.e, pain, strength, fear. EXE is the strongest variable, while JPG was the weakest, and only temporary. I walk up to him and chant;

"Analysis Transfer; Healing 3. Data Transfer Complete." Then he stood up slowly and bowed gracefully.

"I admire your memorization , Akanaru. Let us return." Then we walk alongside each other to the guild hall, and when we get there, all eyes turn to us. Then Sting looks at us and pouts.

"Are you two dating or somethin', Akana? Why are you always leaving to train, too? You can just train in the back, not somewhere far." I just giggle.

"No, Hachi-san (Bee-san). Rufus-nii is like a brother to me. Besides, I adore someone else."

"Oh... okay." Sting just shrugs it off and sits on a stool.

"Ne, Rufus-Nii, I'm going home now."

"Alright then, Akanaru. I will greet you when you return."

I exit the guild hall and pad over to my house, which is behind the waterfall in me and Rufus' training area, until I smell someone in my house, two scents I never wanted to encounter again.

Natsu and Happy.

A/N

OH BOI

THEY STILL BE BREAKING IN LU-CHAN'S PLACE

I BET THEY USED THE WINDOW

CIAO READER-SAMA!!!