Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

The screen was like an Archive screen, but wider and more detailed. The names of the Worlds would be Hevomij and Helaex. Hevomij would be a World with no busty cities or monsters, or any darkness, just meadows and small villages. Helaex would be the complete opposite. In Hevomij, no one could kill, steal, affair, or commit adultery, or do any crimes, while there would be no laws in Helaex. After a while, the ground materialized into a large, never ending meadow. I made sure no one could move, in case they tried to attack me. After a long time, about an hour or two, but really 2 minutes for everyone else (I had speed magic), I completed the list of who would be in Hevomij and who would be in Helaex. Most normal people, people in dark guilds that hated what they were doing, nearly everyone in Sabertooth, nearly everyone in Fairy Tail, so on and so forth for other guilds, as well as the Magic Counsil, stayed in Hevomij. Natsu, Sting, all dark guild members who were willing to do dark deeds, criminals, and black marketers and etc. were sent to Helaex. However, for now, the ones being sent to Helaex were hovering in the air, as the ones staying in Hevomij are on the ground, walking around.

I went to the center of Hevomij, and the center of Hevomij was 10 million acres away, so I decided to teleport there, along with the ones going to Helaex.

"Pario, Helaex, novo mundo in exitium. Create, Helaex, the new world of destruction." A red beam of light shot into the sky, and a large black and red cloud appeared in the sky. I flew up there, dragging the criminals with me, and saw a beat down, burnt, chaotic world that was much bigger than you would think. There was even a red Domus Flau in the center if they wanted to do their own GMGs. I threw them all on the ground, then put up an eternal barrier making it so Helaexians couldn't leave here, as well as none of their magic being able to leave the confinement, and that only Hevomijians could enter and leave. I tsked.

"There are no laws in this area. Kill, rape, steal, do whatever you criminals want. Helaex is your new home, your new world. You cannot leave, nor can your magic exit this area. Goodbye." I turned around and exited Helaex, then teleported to where everyone was. I teleported anyone that had traveled out of sight back near the crowd. Everyone quieted down, and either glared, stared, or frighteningly looked at me. I gave a warm smile.

"From this moment onward, you are all Hevomijians, of the World Hevomij. You may all live peacefully now. No pain can be endured to you. You may not commit any large crimes such as murder, theft, adultery, rape, or any of the sort. If you attempt this, you will be sent to Helaex, where all criminals live. I have already done the job of recreating every village, and every Guild Hall. There is also a Domus Flau in the new Crocus. It is painted white with gold markings. From now on, I am your Goddess, Luciza, or Lucy Lucky Vermillion Heartfelia, Ruler of Hevomij and Helaex, Dragon Princess, and Ruler of Gods, Fairies, Wolves, Demons, and Angels, and I will protect you with my soul. My brother is Zeref Vermillion Heartfelia, and he is welcome here. If you need me, I will be in my palace, which is right above you. I will also grant you the power of Angel Wings, so you can fly. ANGELUS ALIS!" Everyone grew a pair of angel wings.

"Now TELEPORT, PAST COORDINATES OF ALL!" And just like that, everyone teleported to where they were before I made Hevomij and Helaex. I flew up to my castle, which looked like (media).

 I flew up to my castle, which looked like (media)

I smiled and walked inside. There inside, I saw Mother, Father, and Brother. They all had sad faces, though they were smiling.

"Lucy, my darling. I can't believe you did this to Earthland. You really hated that place, didn't you?" My smile turned into a frown.

"I just wanted all the good people to be happy like they should be. I didn't want them to be hurt, like how so many people hurt me. I-I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me.."

"Lucy, we're not mad at you. We understand the decision you made. I hope you enjoy your Worlds." And after that, they disappeared.

"I will take care of my Worlds... Mama."

(sorry for the short chapter!)