Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

It was the next day, and the time was 11:00. I made sure to set an alarm clock this time. I went in the bathroom and scrolled through my forms until I saw one I really liked, and the bonus was that it enhanced Mayonaka magic. (media)

It was a BIT revealing, but atleast there was the backdress that made it look like I wasn't just wearing a bra and panties

It was a BIT revealing, but atleast there was the backdress that made it look like I wasn't just wearing a bra and panties. I slipped on black heels and walked out of the bathroom and then all hell broke loose

"AKANA YOU CANT WEAR THAT IT'S TOO REVEALING!"

"Honestly, Akanaru, don't you think that will attract perverts?"

"Um... Aka-chan, that's... revealing..."

"Ok then."

Sigh.

"I know that, but this form enhances my Mayonaka magic by 10. And I'm strong enough to fend off perverts."

Everyone, but Rouge, sighed in defeat. Then once they all finished getting ready, I teleported us to the stand. After a bit of waiting, the GMGs started and we were playing a mini game called Pandemonium, and Rouge volunteered to play. I wasn't paying attention, but apparently Erza chose to fight all 100 monsters. That's my Erza. They had to use a MPF to settle for a mini game, and Rouge's shadow dragon roar got 2047 MP.

"And now, to the battle portion!" I sat up, remembering my request from the day before, and smirked.

"We have a request from Akanaru of Sabertooth-kabo! She wishes to battle Erza, Gajeel, Mirajane, Lisanna, even though she's not participating, and Elfman, AT THE SAME TIME-KABO!" Everyone gasped, and even more eyes were on me as I walked to the battle floor. All of the Fairy Tail mages were laughing like- You can't handle us all at once.

"BEGIN!"

As attacks flew towards me, I dodged perfectly with ease.

(Song: Alice of Human Sacrifice English Cover by Razzy & Co)

"Let me tell you all a story, everyone. *fairy tail stops attacking, confused*

Once upon a time, in a place unknown, there was a dream.

No one knew who had dreamt the dream. But such a tiny dream it was.

The tiny dream began to think,

'I don't want to disappear,'

'How can I make people dream of me?'

The tiny dream thought and thought,

until finally,

it came up with an idea.

'I will let the humans come to me,'

'And then, I will let them create my world.'" I stood up straight and pointed at Erza.

"The First Alice walked into the woods of Wonderland,

bravely with a fearsome sword, held tightly in her hand,

slicing down whatever laid in her unyielding wrath,

leaving chaos in her wake by a red, bloody path.

Then Alice strayed too far, lost within the woods,

giving in to all her sins, locking her away for good.

Much like the gruesome path that marked her evil ways,

still her life remains a mystery till this very DAY." I flick my wrist at her and a dark beam shoots at her, leaving her unconscious. Then I point to Gajeel.

"Second Alice was a tame and tender gentleman,

Singing songs to all the folks who lived in Wonderland,

Every day he'd sing away to all the girls and boys,

one by one, he's spreading evil slowly with his voice.

Whenever he would sing, people gathered round,

madness took a hold of him,

SHOT *shoots a silver beam at Gajeel, paralyzing him temporarily* him dead to the ground.

Blood stained the roses to a bright and somber red,

once loved and enjoyed by all, the man was left for dead." I shoot another silver beam at him, knocking him unconscious. Mira was about to attack me, as well as Lisanna and Elfman, but I paralyzed them.

"The Third Alice was a lovely girl from Wonderland,

Beautiful the girl was born into a life so grand,

She chimed all the people to her every beck and call,

then she birthed the Kingdom that would rise above them all.

This Alice was then crowned, turned into a Queen.

Ruling all he people here, lost within a crazy dream.

So afraid of death the girl was mindless and warped,

Once a gorgeous ruler, now she's just an ugly corpse." I shoot a beam of light at Mira and turn to Lisanna and Elfman, and they looked scared.

"Find the bright Forest path, that's where the Journey starts.

A tea party with blue roses, that's where the Forest parts.

The invite from the Queen, it actually was...

The Trump Card, The ACE OF HEARTS!

The Fourth Alice was a pair of siblings who were twins,

straying into Wonderland is where their tale begins,

Wondering across this world, they passed through many doors,

Curious of this new place, they traveled and explored.

The stubborn older sister,

The clever younger brother,

Were close to see the nature of the true Alice at hand!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Both will never wake up from this dream that they had planned!

Forever, they'll wander hopelessly in Wonderland!" I increase my magic power to 5% and both of them faint, and I quickly change my power back to 1%.

"...A-And the w-winner is A-Akanaru-kabo..!" Mato said, shivering in fear of what just happened.

"Yosh, thanks! That song was stuck in my head for a while now!" I smirked evilly, knowing Natsu was watching in horror.