Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

It was now the GMG's, and the team was all hyped. Yukino mastered Urano Metria, being able to use it 25 times in a row without fainting, Rufus had expanded his 'memory' because I taught him some analysis magic, Sting and Rouge were... well, they were being Sting and Rouge, and Minerva was Minerva. Minerva had left yesterday, and the GMG's were starting at twelve. It was now 11:43, and I made up my mind to tell them I knew teleportation.

"Excuse me, everyone?"

"Yeah Akana?"

"What."

"What is it, Aka-chan?"

"Whatever is the problem, Akanaru?"

"I need to tell you... I don't just know Analysis magic, I actually know some teleportation magic. So, if there is a mini game where it includes racing, I'll gladly participate." I said with a smile. They all took it well, and said 'how amazing this advantage is'. The the clock struck midnight, and just like that, our inn rose up high in the air.

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games-kabo!" An annoying voice said. Mato was his name, right?

"This year, since there are over 100 guilds participating, we will be doing a Preliminary Round-kabo! The SKY LABYRINTH! The first Guild to get to the End Goal wins-kabo! Oh, and we are not responsible for any injuries or deaths-kabo..." Well this will be easy.

"Everyone, grab my hand." They did as such. "Teleport: Sky Labyrinth End Goal!" And just like that, we were in front of the End Goal with a scared/surprised Mato.

"W-Wow, kabo! It's been 3 seconds and you made it! I-Incredible-kabo! You may go back to your Inn and rest. The GMGs start tomorrow at 12 PM-kabo!" Then before anyone could speak, I nodded and teleported us back to our inn, which was no longer floating. I slammed my body on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

~time skip, the next day at 11:30 AM~

Man, that was the best sleep I've ever had an-

"OH MY GOD IT'S 11:30 EVERYONE GET UP WE NEED TO GET READY!"

After that, everyone jumped out of their beds and panicked. I sighed and ran to the bathroom and transformed into one of my forms (media, with black flats), Form 45 to be exact. That form enhanced my fire and water magic of every type. Then I put on a cloak that had black scales on them. It was immune to almost anything, and it hid my scent. It was like a comfortable shield.

My scent was Red Velvet and Vanilla, and when I stepped out of the bathroom, I forgot I didn't have my hood on

"Woah, Akana, is that you?" Sting had his jaw to floor, and I just chuckled.

"Yeah. Oh, did I not tell you Analysis Magic can change you to look like anything you have imagined or seen? This is my 45th form, and it enhances my magic."