Chapter 6: Stages 1-3

The car lets me connect my powers to so I can increase the speed of the car and not have to worry about gas. My smirk got bigger and my k9 teeth grow out and were starting to show. The difference in my group of any other people that are not humans is that our power is not limited. We are one so we are bounded. 

Our werewolf can transform anytime they wish that why I lost to speed in my car cause then I don’t have to let my wild side out, but damn it it’s so hard not to. I bite my lip and my smirk on my face got wider as were reach closer to the edger. We wet flying off the cliff and there it was the spell it finally kicked in.

The spin rainbow hole of magic spinning around us as we enter the galaxy hole, we call it the galaxy hole cause as we enter the hole in it take us through a tunnel of the galaxy it show us everything out there. When I first went through was with Logan, Kat, Sierra, and Austin. My mother was teaching Logan how to create portals and how to travel through them.

When we first went through it I thought to myself fuck fuck fuck we are going to get stuck in here forever. Hey we did get stuck just for about 2 minutes though he finally learned to control the tunnel and create perfectly. 

As we were spinning through the tunnel I looked over at amour and there he was smiling and laughing like no tomorrow. He looked so happy and excited. I didn’t want it to ever end. Seeing him like that made me smile. Then there we spit out of the tunnel fly through the air and toward my house. Shit I forgot to put the landing spell on.

Damn it if I wasn’t staring at him I probably would have done, but o well this is going to be a bumpy landing. I dig my fingers into the steering wheel. Then I thought of the spell. I spoke the spell aloud in the old langue. The old langue just rolled off my tongue like it was so natural. 

I was raised with the old langue. I the spell was so simple in the old language, if a normal witch/ warlock did it would drain them of their power, but in my group I am so glad we don’t have to worry about that. We finally where above my house… shit I thought to myself the spell hasn’t kick in yet. 

We starting falling… we were about 3½ft from the ground when it finally kicked in. the blue bubble was around us and set us don’t lightly. I hear Amour sigh with relief, but me I burst out laughing. Amour looked at me weirdly

“Damn that was awesome didn’t you think so. I want to go again.” I said, as I was still laughing.

“Your are fucking crazy.” Amour paused for a moment. “But I fucking love that about you.” He said as he had giant ass smile cross his face.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. He growled at me and smiled.

“You’re going to get bit if you keep sticking your tongue out at me.” Amour said as he playfully growled at me. 

I growled right back at him. I smiled and just stuck my tongue at him. Then he tried to reach over and get me. I opened my driver’s door real fast and ran out towards the house so he wouldn’t get me. I heard the car slam and I could feel amour rushing up from behind me. I turn and there was right behind me and he grabbed me.

“I warned you.” Amour said as he smiles while he held me in his arms.

I giggled and he lifted me up and tilted my neck. He bites my neck. I gripped on to the back of his black button up shirt. I sighed, bit down on my lip. Damn there this is the time I wish I wasn’t M or S. then he let go of my neck with his teeth and kissed the mark on my neck. Damn it I feel like jelly. Then as he was backing away I just fell straight in his arms. He giggled and looked right down at me.