The Dark One's

The Dark One's history of vixen, a 16 girl how moves to a new town and changes the world. She has power of every fantasy creature in every book known to man. She feels alone and hates everything around her, but when she went to school she made friends that were the only things she cared about. She found out each one of them had the own powers. Then she didn't feel alone no more.

She brought them all together and the formed a group called "The Dark One's" they were in high school. The Girl's name is Vixen she is the girl that moved there and made the group. The group is not of friend but a family. They lean on each when they need it. They are each other's touchstone.

Cyn the adopted daughter of vixen take commad of the group once her mother was murder by Cynthia aka cyn boyfriend that she thought she loved and had loved her. Cyn is just like any normal girl but a creatrue. her kind is called the immotral gods and goddess cause a immotral god bring life, death and is the reason why their are creatrue out there. Cyn is someone that would protect others even if it mean her life. She created her group call the lead group. The Group runs the main group call the dark one's. Cyn is confuse about alot of things and not good with feeling as well so it hard for her to express things like how she feel towards people like love and fear. Cyn has a adopted brother name Alexander.

Author note:

most people get this confused but vixen is Cynthia's adopted mother and Cynthia is the new leader of the dark one's. her mother was killed and she was over thousand years old. so read and find out who lives who dieds and what's happening

There is going to be fighting, love, sexually encounter and

There is going to be fighting, love, sexually encounter and very interesting twisted in the story. Will they be able to stay together and have no one find out about them, or their power, or the group?

Would they be killed or maybe they'll run away and form a worldwide family and fight to stay live. Find out what happens!!!!