Chapter 15- time flies -part one

Chapter 15- Time Flies- Part 1

I don't know how long I have been here I lost track after 3 weeks when they did a experiment on me and I was knock out for I don't know how long. I would ask but I don’t want to I don't trust anyone here. I can feel my in power roaring from the inside and ripping me apart from the inside with every time they touch me or when they look at me I just want to tear them apart and what their soul leave their bodies and eat their souls but I sealed my powers away to save the one I love and care for.

They are all I have left and all I need but I hope they are safe if they even hurt them or even cause one drop of blood to spill of my group my powers will return to me and I am praying for that day to never come I rather be hurt and cut, burn, experimented on then to see my family hurt or even feel them in pain. Plus I don't want to lose myself. My powers have been bottled up for I don't know how long so it may get out of control.

“I wonder how they doing and what's going on.” I whispered to myself as I laid on the bed in the room they put me in.

I don't get it why they put me in such nice a room though all I am to them is a dirty creature they are going to experiment on till they learn everything about it and throw it away or use as a weapon to keep the other creatures at bay or used as their amusement. I guess I am just going to lay here till they come and get for my next testing….

I am getting little curious on why they haven't came yet they are like four hours passed the normal time they normally experiment on me and take me out of the room. I guess I got use to this by now on how they just come in here and rip me out of bed and drag me to the lab table and strap me down and cut me open and poke on my inside and take blood samples and everything.  

I sat up and crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom and strapped. I looked at my body in the mirror I could see the all the scars on my body where they cut me open. I sighed and thought when or if my powers do return this will heal and once I get back my power, I am going to get the hell out of here and save my family and take down the hunters and save my kind aka my people from this selfish place we call a world.

I will take them from this world to a different world and build a home in a another world that is designed just for my group and everyone else that is not trying to kill us off. I want to create a world that will be prefect for my family. I felt a tear slip from my eye down my face when I thought about my family and about the time we had a group reunion so everyone could be together and finally have a day off and just have fun.

I remember our group photo we took and remembering that made more tears go down my face. I felt like it was raining outside and I was out there standing in the rain, just getting poured on. I bowed my head just sighed.

“I just want my family. I just want them safe and loved forever and always remember that I love them and that I am not just their leader but their family.” I said, as I wiped the tears away and I could feel my voice shake.

“Once I get back, I will make sure that is known to everyone and I will put everything right between all our groups and reconnect us. I wish humans and creatures would get along. I guess I will be that person that will make that happen one day and it will before I find out who my blood family is.” I said, as I gripped the towel that was next to the shower.

I wiped the rest of the tear with the back of my left hand and slid the shower door open and turn on the shower and hopped in. After I was out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and went over to the mirror and looked at myself face straight in the face. I look human. My eyes were a bright green with a red ring in the center of it and my skin was pale and I had long dark brown hair that was natural three different colors, from the top it was dark brown then in the middle it was a reddish brown the down lower it was blonde tips.

I guess i have never notice how unnatural i look to everyone. I look like i stay out of the sun and that i dye my hair and wear contacts lens. hmm i guess that is why i never really fit in when i went to a normal school because i was different from everyone from day one. I wonder what they have plan for me today. problem something more worse than what they normally do on me or the text and experiments they do on me.

I walk started walking back into the bed room and went up to my dresser and pulled out some of the clothes they gave me to wear when i wasn't in the lab and I slide them on. Then I went over back to my bed and laid on it just staring at my ceiling like it was something magical then their was a knock at my door. I shot straight up. I starting to feel scared, nerves, and surprised all at once. They never knock before, as I got up I straighten myself out and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" I said, as I keep ny feelings from showing through my voice.

There was a silence for a sec then I heard a male voice.

"It's the true leader of this place aka the founder, can you please open the door." He said with a strong voice.

I flinched at that instant and then put my hand on the handle took a breath in as I thought to myself *if I don't let him he will come in either but with forces.* and then I turned the handle but what I saw on the other side surprised me. I would have thought of ever seeing. .......

(Author note)~
Hey sorry it been a long time. I'm doing this on ny phone right so please be patance thank you and I love u guys thanks alot