Chapter 14 Trade! ~Faith's POV~ Part 2

Aurthor Note: This chapter is writen by my friend bunny aka faith this character is based off her and she is writng her *Point Of View* POV of the story

Chapter 14 part 2: Faiths point of view- Trade!

*Eight hours earlier* 

I woke up and I was lying on the cold floor, all I heard was pounding in my head. I groaned and opened my eyes, only to find darkness yet again. I tried to move but my hands were tied as we're my legs. A blindfold had been covering my eyes. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me off the ground. I tried to fight against them but I was to weak. The person pulled me as we started walking and I could barely keep my balance. They drugged me, I thought to myself.

I heard a door open and I was thrown in the room. I fell to the ground and rolled on my back as I cringed. Then I felt someone come near me and I flinched. The blindfold was ripped off my face and I saw Chaos. I looked around the room and there were four cameras pointed at us. There was a cot in the far corner. Everything was white.

 "How long have we been here?" I asked Chaos, before he could reply, "You've been here for a day and a half." Said some lady off an intercom, she sounded British. Bitch, cruel people British accents,I thought to myself "Really? Listening to our conversation? Got nothing better to do?" I said standing up.

 "Actually no, because I'd much rather watch you suffer." She said over the intercom again, most likely smirking. I growled and looked into one of the cameras. "As soon as I get even close to you, I'm going to rip you to pieces." I said and bared my teeth. "Oh, angry are we? Well good luck with that because you won't be able to find me." She spoke again which caused me more anger.

 I looked at Chaos and he took a few steps back. "What are we suppose to do? I'm not going to stay in this tiny room for much longer." I said. I could my eyes were blood red by the way he look horrified. "I'm a werewolf. Get over it! I'm not going to hurt you, if I did, Cyn would probably have my head. And I don't have a reason to hurt you." I said as I tried to calm down, he nodded and relaxed. "Yet." I said and shrugged.

 "Hmmm, I wouldn't think that now. He is the reason we found you. Right, Chaos?" Her voice was getting on my nerves. I turned to him, ready to rip him to shreds. "You used us?? We trusted you! I was starting to trust you! CYNTHIA TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled as I started stepping towards him. "No, Faith! I had no idea, I swear!" He said backing up towards the wall.

 "He really didn't know. You see, we've been trying to track you and your group for years now. And Chaos decided to come snooping and saw Cynthia's picture and said he knew her. He even said he had a bracelet that he could communicate with her. So it wasn't that hard after that. Just waited for him to go meet her and used the tracking device we put in his tooth."

 I growled and kicked the wall. "Faith, I'm so sorry I had no-" I put my hand up and cut him off. "It wasn't your fault. Just stop talking." I said through my teeth. I started pacing the room. "I have to get out of this room now." I said and dug my nails into the palms of my hands. "Aww is the little puppy claustrophobic?" Her voice was really annoying me.

 I decided to ignore her and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath and calmed down. I felt something in my pocket and I realized it was my phone. I didn't make a reaction to draw attention.

 I stood up and used my super wolf speed and went around the rooms and broke the cameras. "Chaos, we don't have much time. I know Cynthia and Nathaniel and both of them will be coming to our rescue. It's a trap and we need to worn them." I said looking at him. He looked confused and I held up my phone and smiled. "Their apparently idiots and didn't check my pockets." I dialed Cyn's phone.