Chapter 10: Why Now!

Chapter 10: Why now! 

I stared at him thinking of a way of trying to make him warm up to me. He noticed I was staring at him and I smiled. I reached out my hand to him.

 “Hi I am Cynthia Wolven, this is fine ginger right here is Katelynne aka Kat.” I said as I wrapped my arm around her. “And this is Chaos the new member of my group. I was wondering if you belong to group two that belongs to Chris.” I said, as I leaned up against Kat.

 She looked at me weird like she was surprised that I said that and wonder how I may know this. He just stared at my hand and didn’t even take it so I put it back to my side and got off Kat and stood up straight.

 “I am surprised that you even remember my group Ms. Wolven. But I bet that you don’t even remember my name or how we met.” He said, as he smirked at me.

 I felt butterflies in my stomach from him smiling at me. I don’t know how it is possibly that I felt weird from him just smiling at me. I thought long and hard about where I could have met him and what his name was. He stared at me as I thought about it. I blushed and I don’t know why but I couldn’t control it or hide so I looked down at the ground. I looked back up at him once my face cooled down.

 “I am sorry I do not remember even meeting you or anything but you look like someone I once knew.” I said, as I smiled at him.

 “Here is a hint I am the son of Chris the leader of the group two and I am a few days younger then you.” He said, as he smiled at me like he knew me for a long time.

When he said that it shot something inside of me. A memory flown into my head, I was just a little girl at the time. I remember my mother taking me with to the group two’s household for a meeting. I always hide behind her when people came up to tell me hi or greet me or talk to my mother. I was such a shy child at the time before I met Chaos. When I looked over at the guy who was talking to my mother.

He had his son behind him hiding as while. My mother and the guys smiled at us like they expected this to happen. I looked over at the boy behind him and he was looking start at me. His face turned red and he hid in his father pants. I looked up at his father. He was a dirty blonde with yellow/green eyes. He was wear a suit and he looked like a giant.

He was so tall that I couldn’t stop staring at him, cause of that I didn’t notice the little boy went up in front of me and tapped on my shoulder. I looked over with surprised and I jumped and held on to my mother’s leg tighter. He smiled and he was trying to fight from hiding again. He was so red that I smiled and giggled at him.

“Hi I am Cynthia Wolven. What is your name?” I said, as I smiled at him.

“Hi I am Alucard Ride.” He said, as his face got brighter.

I let go of my mother’s leg and looked up at her. She smiled and told me I could go play with him if I wanted. I smiled and stuck my hand out to him and he took it and smiled. He told me to follow him to his playroom. Then I snapped back out of the memory and looked at him.

 He didn’t change one bit expect he was taller and more built now. He hair was still dark brown and his yellow eyes with the green in the center. I remember him now. Him and me were good friends. Play mate since childhood. But we stopped see each other when we got old enough to train and so we were not allowed be around each other. So we were not allowed see each other anymore or hangout anymore.

 I wonder why his father let him deliver my diner to me is he coming up with something or hoping that I wont remember him, but he remember me. He looked at me and I looked at him and smiled back. His smile got bigger like he knew I remember him. I just smiled and jumped at him. I wrapped my arms around him.