Chapter 8: Reunited

Chapter 8: Reunited

I was in the front room and everyone was sitting around watching TV we I ran through the door. Kat looked at me weird and I noticed that Casey wasn’t in the room he probably on the phone with his girlfriend. Then I noticed Kat was in front of me. She put her hand on my shoulder.

 “What is wrong Ciy? You looked like something just spooked you. Like something that you thought you may never see again has magical appeared.” Kat said with one of her eyebrows up.

 Damn it I hate it when she knows right off the back but hoping at times it not true. I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes.

 “Kitten you are move then right at the moment that why I rushed in here.” I said as I let go of Kat hand and turned to the group that was staring straight at me. ”Everyone listen up I know this is sudden but someone that I grow up with as a child is going to he here soon and as far as I remember he is human, so please don’t show what you are or who you are to him.

 He doesn’t even know about me yet and I plan on telling him once everything goes back to normal. He is my best friend. I can’t lose him again. He is the reason why I let people into my heart that wasn’t anyone my mother didn’t know. He saved me from myself. So no one answer the door expect me so let all get ready and clean up cause some of you boy sink from the battle.

 Kat go let Casey know what is going on. If anyone needs me ill be in my room getting ready.” I said, as to the group.

 I turned away and walked to my room. I open the door and once I was inside I closed the door. I fell against the door once I closed it. I slide down to the ground and put my hand on to my forehead and started crying. Damn it why does this have to happen now after everything. Why dose he have to show up out of the blue after so many year. I looked at the bracelet and I click the button and I heard the beep that meant it was recording my voice to stick it in a letter for Chaos to get.

 “Hey Chaos it’s Cynthia. I am at home and I am not alone. I have my group with me. You may not understand what I mean by group but ill explain when you get here. I missed you so much. If is really you that shows up at the door tell me the one thing only you will know and ill tell you the only thing I should know about you that only your mother and father knew and no one else. Please be safe. I miss you and I have a lot to tell you and talk about with you when you get here. I also have some secrets to tell you when you get here. So message me back to tell how much longer till you get here. Je t’amie Chaos.” I said into the bracelet.

 After I was finished I click the button and it made a bell sound to tell me that it sent. I put the wrist that had the bracelet up on my lips. I stop cry and I stood up. I walked over to my dresser and it was stocked with all my new clothes. I grabbed a red V-neck top that had a hole in the back with an x. then I went into my middle jour and pulled out my black skinny jeans. I slide into the clothes I picked out and went over to my makeup mirror.

 I whipped off all my makeup and put on my eyeliner and lip-gloss. My eyes where in between green and red, the center of my eye had a red ring and the rest of it were green. I guess I am so excited that my body cant held it. I smiled at my reflation then my bracelet started beeping again. I clicked the button and another note came shooting out of it. I unrolled it and read it.

 “Thank you for responding back. I’ll be there in about 20 minutes. I understand I caught in the time when your with your friends aka group I hope I don’t in embarrass you when I met them once I get there. I want to tell you my secret before you tell me your.

 I hope you don’t mind but I would like to tell you in private once I pass your test. I will be safe don’t worry about me cause since we were children you have been protecting me and now it is my turn so don’t worry about me I’ll be fine. Je t’amie Cynthia.