Chapter 7: Stage 4-The End!

“I really hate it when you guys double team me like this.” I said as I gave Faith and Nathaniel an evil glare as I turn around and walked over to him he was stand looking up at the clock.

 I walked over to him and I tapped on his arm. He turned around. When he noticed it was me he looked at me with hatred.

 “What do you want?” he said, as he looked at me with his ice blue eyes that once held love for me, but now hatred. 

 “I came to heal cause you’re going up against Nathaniel and he said for me to so it will be more fun for him when he beats you down and kill you for hurting faith. Plus I want to know what the hell is wrong with you.” I said, as I flipped him onto the ground and laid my hands over his heart. 

 I could see he was embarrassed cause of it.

 “I just don’t want you in my life anymore plus I can see you love some else so it will never work cause your imprinted on him. Who ever that guy is he is one lucky guy, but I will still battle so I can be part of the group but I wont accepts the rank under you.” He said as his ice blues stared straight at me. 

 I felt like he just stabbed me with a knife in my heart. I bit back the tear and finished up healing him. I stood up and helped him up.

 “You better get ready it will be time soon.” I said as I walked over to the stage. 

 I climbed up the stairs and looked around. Everyone that didn’t leave earlier we’re still here waiting and watching. I took the mica in one hand and tapped it. It sent a ringing sound out through the whole area. They all quit talking and stared straight up at me. I smiled on of my fake smiles only few can tell that I faking a smile and they were looking at me. I took a deep breath in and sighed.

 “It is my pleasure to say that stage four has finally come, but I have something to say instead of Amour fighting for a spot in our ranks he is fight for a rank in any group we can put him in that has a open space.” I said as I looked at Nathaniel and faith. He still looked pissed. “So lets get this thing on the road Amour enter the arena and run get ready for you to be hunted cause the beast is coming for you in 15 minutes so run run little pup.” I said as I had a little smirk cross my face as Amour charged into the arena. 

 I looked over at Nathaniel. He was smiling like he was craving blood. I got off the stage and went over to him. He was still smiling as he looked at the clock. His vampire teeth were showing as he held Faith. I could tell she knew he was excited to get in there and rip amour to shreds. I walked over and tapped on his shoulder and he was till smiling but it was worst then I thought he reminded me of the joker…I kept a calm and cool face on.

 “So what did you think of my announcement.” I said as I elbowed Nathaniel in the side.

 “I thought it was kind of funny cause you called him pup but really Cyn is that all you could think of you could of called him a worm or a piece of meat but I did like what you called me.” Nathaniel said as he smiled.

 I smiled as I looked at Nathaniel as he let go of faith and got up and stood right in front of me. Then I looked over at the clock and looked back at Nathaniel.

 “You have about 10 minutes left before you can go in there and chase him down.” I said, as I looked straight at Nathaniel.

 He looked like he was annoying about how long till he can get in there and rip him to shreds.

 “It is soon enough, can we just band the rules this one and let me go in now.” Nathaniel said as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

 “No cause if I band it for you then I have to band it for everyone else and then the chain of command will go into chaos... you know that.” I paused for a moment when I said chaos. I couldn’t help but think of him then I shook my head.