Chapter 13: Get Moving!

I glared at him for a good few sec and then sighed as I looked at him.

 “Ok but remember failing is not allowed. We do this my way or you come back to the head quarter and you have to stay here.” I said, as I turned my back towards me and took my arm from him.

 He stood up and hugged me from behind.

 “Don’t worry sis you’re not the only one that doesn’t allow failure.” He said, as he hugged me.

 He let go of me once I nodded my head and I walked away. He followed me out the door and we went our separated ways so we both can pack and met Nathaniel up front but I also have to gather a few more people for this mission.

 I walked all the way to the head quarter meeting room were my group had gather waiting for me to met them, as soon as I walked in I got tackled again by Sierra, Autumn, Matt, and Daisy. I hugged them back and pushed them off so I could breath. I stepped back and took a huge breath in and breathed it out.

 I sighed and looked up at everyone in the room. I scanned the room to look if Casey and Austin. They were in the far corner of the room chatting and eating. I walked over to them and sat down in front of them. They smiled as they looked at me.

 “Hey Cyn how are you feeling.” Austin said, as he looked at me smiling.

 “Yeah I feel way better.” I said, as I shrugged my shoulders. “But hey I have something I want to ask of only of you two.” I said, as I looked at them.

 They both looked at with confusion then they looked at each like they don’t understand or know what I would be asking them. They both looked at me again then Austin shrugged his shoulder and pick up a chicken leg that was on his plate.

 “Eh shoot is probably not as bad as the time you asked me to take on a mission of yours since you had to do another mission that was important.” Austin said, as he bites in to the chicken leg.

 I started laughing cause I remembered the mission I sent him on that he was talking about.

 “Sorry about that I thought I was a normal pick up not a demon spun children pick up.” I said laughing.

 I remember coming home and Austin was in his werewolf form and five kids that were almost full blood demon were jumping on him and riding him like a horse. I thought it was a normal pick up like human kids left to the streets to die by it were a creature pick up.

 Austin is not good with other creatures but human, werewolf, Witch/warlocks, or fairy. I never understood why he never gets along with other creature but those type but I never had time to ask or question it. Then Austin kicked me from under the table and I looked at him with surprised

 “Ok just say what you wanted to ask us since I can see we are the only one’s you are going to ask and if we say no your going to leave on your own then so I am just going to answer for the both of us and say yes so just explain the mission to us.” Austin said, as he looked me straight in the eyes like he knew what I was planning.

 Then I looked over at Casey to see if he agrees to what Austin had said and sure enough there Casey was nodding his head in agreement.

 “Sis ill follow you any where into to a mission as along as you need me.” He said, as he agreed with Austin.

 I nodded my head at them and got up from the table.

 “If you want to know what the mission is since you both accept met me out in front in about 45 minutes from now packed and ready for fighting, spying, and normal daily life and make sure you pack all the weapons you have and positions.” I said, as I stood in front of them.