Chapter 12: Awaken From Death!

I woke in a strange bed and a weird tan room. I started looking around and noticed three other beds. The one in the dark shadowy corner had Nathaniel in it wrapped in bandages, the two one had Casey with a blood magic IV hooked up to him and the last one that was not so far from my bed…was my brother alexander.

 He was bandaged up and had an IV attached to him. I jumped up and I fell on to the floor with a loud thud on the ground. Then matt and sierra came running into the room and stared in my direction. Sierra looked like she was finally finished cry not to long ago cause her eyes were puff and face was pale like she haven’t been eating right or taking her meds.

 They looked at me with surprised and matt dashed out of the room screaming for everyone to get in here and sierra tackled as I was on the floor. I felt so weak and light headed as I hugged her back. Then everyone came into the eoom with teary face and Haley, Autumn, and little girl with red hair and orange/brown eyes joined sierra in the hug.

 They all started crying on me and I didn’t know what was going on. I patted their back until they were done crying. They pulled away and helped me stand up and get back on the bed. They all looked at me like I was something new or freaky to them. I looked at them weird and shrugged my shoulders.

 “Why is everyone so upset about I got knock out and I am little drain ill live.” I said, as I looked at them and looked around the room again.

 The little red head girl moved forward in front of me.

 “Umm excuse me miss. Wolven, you probably don’t remember me do you,” The little red head girl said as she looked at with a spark in her eye.

 I stared at her for a while then I finally remembered who she was.

 “Your Amour’s little sister right. What are you do here and how did you get here.” I said, as I looked at her with a surprised expression on my face.

 “Yes, I am daisy Amour’s little sister. I am here because your group came and got me my family is known to treat other creature form hunters attack. We are best at treating for creature bombs and I was told that you hit and I came as fast as I could to get here to fix you up but…” She said as she looked at Haley with sadness in her eyes

 I looked at everyone and they all looked depressed.

 “But what? What happen that I don’t know about… how long have I been out.” I said, as I started freaking out.

 Haley came over and took my face in her hands and forced me to look at her.

 “Love relax don’t freak out and breath slowly. I will tell you everything that you want to know.” She said, as she stared straight in my eyes.

 I nodded my head yes and she let go of my face and turned to everyone else.

 “I would like to explain to what happen alone please.” She said, as she looked at Kat.

 She nodded her head and told everyone to go to dinning hall.

 Haley sighed and sat next to me.

 “So spill what happen to make you guys act like this.” I said, as I stared at her.

 “For one Faith got kidnapped by the hunters, second you… umm how do I explain this to you… umm you died love. Your heart stopped beat like 18 hours ago you been out for 3 weeks now since that night we fought against the hunters and now we may lose Nathaniel, Casey, and who ever that guy over there with the long blue hair and pointy ears.” She looked at me with sad, depressed eyes.