Chapter 14: Trade!~Part One

Chapter 14: Trade!

I kept a tight grip on the wheel as we kept driving down the underground road. I could stop the tear from spilling out of my eyes as I tried to focus my eyes on the road. I listen to Alexander as he called Nathaniel for me and stuck it on speaker so I could hear it also.

 He laid the phone in between us and put his hand on my shoulder as the phone started ringing. Then I heard Nathaniel as he picked up the phone.

“What is up now Cyn I don’t think we have time for this plus we are going to fast for you to keep call me as I am driving.” He said, as he sound like he was irritated.

 I took a deep breath and sighed. I was debating if I should tell him or not in my head as I heard Nathaniel speak.

 “Um Nathaniel I just received a call from chaos and all I could understand from it was that it’s a trap or something and they probably know we are coming to get them.” I said, as I finally stopped crying.

 There was a silence and it was ever uncomfortable it was about to drive me crazy. I hate long silences it make me feel like I am about to go crazy or something cause I left inside of my head with my thoughts for too long. Then heard Nathaniel clear his throat.

 “I guess we will fall into their trap then.” He said.

 “I guess I have to agree then lets give a show so no holding back it time too use our secret powers and show them who they been chasing all these years.” I said, as sink my nail in the steering wheel.

 “Ok I’ll call Casey and tell him, bye Cyn.” He said, as he hung up.

‘I guess it done we. Please be safe bunny. We are on our way so please hang on till we there’ I thought as I slammed my foot and the gas pedal. Alexander gripped on the his seat for dear life and I felt a little bad for scaring him like this but I really don’t care the beast inside of me is telling me I need to get bunny now before they do anything to her or chaos I can't allow this to happen not when I am still alive and kicking.

I promised her that I would let her in my house and in my heart that I won’t ever change and that I will always protect her and keep her safe as best as I can and I am not about to break my promise to. I don’t think she will even remember that promise since it was made such a long time ago.

When we were still in high school. I started to remember everything that had happen and what we did in high school and I started to growled from angry from them taking my bunny from me and Alexander looked at me in fear. I wasn’t paying attention to him as I was growling.

As I remember everything my growl started to get louder and louder by each sec and focus my powers into the car to make it go faster and to travel to the other cars so we all can transport to where we are tracing the scent of where they were.

The next thing I knew it we were traveling through the travel portal and we end up about 3 1/4th of a mile from where they are holding Chaos and Faith. I stopped the car and took the keys out and unbuckled and got out of the car as alexander was still shocked and frighten from the ride he is still not use to my powers or anything anymore.

I leaned up against my car as I watch Austin, Casey, and Nathaniel they walked over to me. I was still a little pissy but I kept my cool as much as I can towards them. I could tell Nathaniel was trying his best to follow the plan then just going in there and ripping off everyone’s heads.

 I wouldn’t blame him if he did go against the plan and kill all of the hunters but I can’t let him I don’t want anyone hurt or dead unless it comes down to it. I sighed and just stood there leaning up against my car as the walked towards me. Alexander finally got out of the car when Austin and Casey was finally over to the car. He walked over to me and stood next to me. Nathaniel eyes were blood red and I could hear him growl under his breath.