Chapter 6

Carts and Magic Mobiles zoomed past Nashi as she wandered the streets of Magnolia. Hundreds of people scattered through the crowded cobblestone paths, trying to get to work or do some shopping. Nashi marveled at every building that came into view. This place was nothing like Kuni Village, it was much larger and more spectacular to behold. Nashi ran over to a ledge that over looked the river that flowed through the city. The water was so pure, she could see the bottom. Nashi smiled to herself.

Mommy must really miss this place, she said in her thoughts. Feeling downcast once again, Nashi wandered back on the path, trying to find Fairy Tail. Nashi passed buildings of all different shapes, colors, and sizes, but not one of them felt like it was the right building. She had no idea what the building looked like to begin with, but it couldn't be that hard to find could it? It was the most Famous guild in all of Fiore.

Suddenly, Nashi felt herself being pushed on the side of her arm. She fell very ungracefully onto the sidewalk. Anger began to rise in her as she eyed the person who was so rude enough to push her, only to see the retreating form of a girl about a year younger than her. She had short, navy hair that looked very rugged. A light pink headband held it to keep it out of her eyes. She wore a purple jean jacket with the sleeves torn off and a black shirt. She also had on black shorts with some strings dangling from them. She almost reminded Nashi of one of those punks that did shady things behind her school, but her mean thoughts were replaced as soon as she got a look at the light purple symbol on her thigh.

It was a Fairy Tail guild mark.

"Gale, you need to watch out for other people, you just pushed this poor girl," said sweet sounding voice. Nashi looked over her shoulder to see a woman who must have been the girl's mom. She had short hair just like her daughter; only hers was a light shade of blue. She had beautiful brown eyes that reminded her of her mother a little. She wore an orange dress that reached the middle of her thigh; white ruffles lined the dresses top. A string that went all the way to her neck, and connected with a white collar with a little red cross in the center held it up. She wore white sleeves on her arms that didn't connect to the rest of her outfit and a headband with a flower on it just like her daughter. She offered Nashi a hand and helped her to her feet.

"I'm sorry about my daughter. Her Daddy's coming home from a mission today and she can't wait to see him," she said offering Nashi an embarrassed smile.

"N-No, it's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going," she replied. The blue haired woman's daughter gained their attention as she called for her mother to hurry up. Her mom said goodbye to Nashi as she joined her daughter's side. Nashi's eyes enlarged at the sight of the same guild mark the girl had on her mother's left shoulder blade, only in a light orange color. A brilliant idea struck Nashi, if she couldn't find the Fairy Tail building on her own; she would follow people who already knew where it was. Nashi started sprinting after the pair of fairies, trying to keep a good distance between them.

As Nashi trailed behind the two women, she could see a large building come into view. It looked a lot like a castle from were Nashi was standing, but a fanged grin spread across her face when she saw a flag with the Fairy Tail symbol on the front of the building. Nashi took cover behind the front gate as the navy haired girl and her mother entered. She stared at the front doors through the fence as her heart rate increased.

This is it Nashi. This is where your daddy is. And all you have to do is go inside.

Nashi took a deep breath before inching her way to the large wooden doors. She stood up against the wall beside them, waiting for someone to exit the building. She wanted to draw as little attention to herself as possible, so she would wait. Only a few minutes passed before someone opened the door and Nashi slipped inside.