Chapter 25

The large man shoved Natsu forward down the hallway. Nobody said anything as the dark mages led Natsu and his friends deeper into the lair. The pinkette wondered what this master's magic could possibly be if it could control all of the mages of Fairy Tail, well with the exception of him, Nashi, and the exceeds.

He watched the small cats wrapped in other twins arms. Happy was the only one trying to break free while Pantherlily and Carla sat there in frustration. There wasn't much point in struggling. Looking the other direction, Natsu stared at his daughter. Shade had a firm grip on the child's arms; she would probably have bruises after. It was the expression on her face that hurt Natsu most. She looked so frightened, so vulnerable, and Natsu couldn't do anything to help her. If he wanted to, he could probably break free, but that woman had her and if he tried any sudden moves, the guild master might do something to the rest of his friends.

A sigh flew from Natsu's lips as he turned forward again. His eyes fell on the back of the guild master. He didn't like him one bit. The smell of blood was strongest from him. His mind wandered back to his a Lucy's earlier conversation. So he was the one who wanted worldwide genocide? Natsu made it a goal in his mind to pound him to an unrecognizable pulp.

They were now walking down a dark hallway. As they got closer to the exit, the scent of blood grew. Natsu's stomach churned as it invaded his nose. He expected to be blinded by the light at the end of the hall, however he was mistaken when the dim lights of the torches did virtually nothing.

The room they had entered was quite large. It wasn't clean cut like the walls of the rest of the structure; it looked more like a large cave. Up against one wall were about five or six large containers containing blood in each. The sight was sick to the Fairy Tail mages, but as terrifying as what was next to them.

Before them stood the Eclipse Gate; a much darker and eviler version. It wasn't as big as the first one, but it still towered high above them. Nashi couldn't understand why all of her family looked so terrified to see a large door. Happy was trembling; her mother looked like she was about to cry, and her father's expression was impossible to place. The white haired man did a simple gesture with his hand, resulting in all of the mages falling on their knees in agony. Shade and the twins forced their captives onto the floor as well.

"Isn't it gorgeous," he asked Natsu, "Despite this little hick up in my plans, I'm quiet happy that you are here Salamander to see such a historic event. It's not exactly the same as the first one, as I told Miss Heartfilia earlier, if you go back to a time where you already exist, you and your past self will merge into one." The man strolled up to Natsu, an evil smirk on his face, "Does it hurt Salamander? Does it bring back painful memories? Memories of death." Nashi watched as her daddy trembled. Memories flashed through Natsu's mind too fast for him to process.

You… Lucy Heartfilia!

Lucy!

There were… two Lucy's?

You… your right hand.

Natsu! Look! I got my Fairy Tail mark!

I wanted… to have more… adventures…

I'll burn your destiny to ash!

I won't let anyone steal Lucy's future!

You stole something precious to me, in front of my eyes!

Natsu could feel the tears begin to gather in his eyes as he recalled the events that transpired years ago. The images of Future Lucy's death still haunted him. Natsu began to grow uneasy from her father's lack of response to the man that had started all of this. She was startled when said man started laughing.