41

yep the messages were back.

lucy was dead so this didn't really make any sense. I didn't know anyone else who would have done it. I didn't want to worry josh so I didnt tell him. but he would get angry with me if I didn't tell him. mariyah knew but didn't tell. damn how does she find things out so easy. maybe josh saw the messages when I ran away?

he was right next to me and I did drop my phone before I went to the bathroom. my phone buzzed. I looked up from my laptop where I was editing my January Favourites video.

unknown number: josh dosent love you

me: how do you know lol

unknown number: he loves Debby not you. your not good enough for him

me: why did he say he loves me then?

unknown number: he dosent lmao who would ?

this persons words didn't hurt me. a bit. but not extreme. I set my phone down and decided to ignore this weird person. I carried on editing and then uploaded the video. I went to the living room where josh and tyler were talking. mariyah was in tylers lap sleeping. "heyy!" I say. josh smiled when he saw me. see stupid unknown number! I said in my head. "hey baby!" he says. fuck I love it when he calls me that. I sat beside him and grabbed his hand.

"josh!" tyler exclaimed
"what?" josh asks confused.
"tell her!" tyler yelps.
"tell me what?" I ask confused.
"oh erm..." josh stammered. tyler face palmed. mariyah's eyes opened.
"they're going on tour" she says.
"really!? that's great!" I exclaim happily
"but I don't know if you can come-"
"josh youre so rude! we!" tyler jokes.
"true" I say, getting sad. no I have to be happy for josh.

"even if I can't come, it's fine! you deserve to have fun with your brother ya know. and I can visit you on tour sometimes! and skype you and stuff. you deserve to travel around without any annoying girls" I say
"girls aren't annoying!" mariyah said
"shut up, I'm trying to be nice!" I say.
"shes right. girls are great. but you are something else" he says.
"what exactly are you trying to do josh?" I ask confused.
"no idea" he shrugs.
"how long is the tour?" I ask.
"a year" he says quietly.
"woahhh. no one told me it was a year. tyler joseph!" mariyah exclaims.

"I forgot?" he says guiltily.
"I don't mind you guys touring do what the fuck you want. BUT, don't forget about me. that's happened before and I was NOT happy" she says plainly.
"mariyah, ONE YEAR!" I exclaim
"shit I forgot!" she says sadly.
"we still don't know if you guys are allowed to come or not" josh added.
"they may allow you guys!" ty says.
"lovely" mariyah says, rubbing her eye gently so she didn't ruin her make up.

"you need to sleep early" tyler tells her.
"i will" she said sleepily.
"so what now? any of you wanna go for a walk?" josh asks.
"this little one should" tyler says referring to sleepy mariyah.
"give me 10 minuets to shower and get ready" she says going upstairs.
"why does she sleep so late?" tyler asks me confusingly.
"reasons" I say, not telling him.

"im back" mariyah came down (after 10 legit minuets) a long hoodie and tights. she had on her usual eye make up and concealer and powder and choker.