55

lauren pov
"if you ever need anything, ask me"
"thanks so much kyle" I say.
kyle had moved to ohio. I told him the situation and he let me stay with him now. he told me that josh would come back for me and I'd go with him. but that wasn't happening. josh had gone to far. I blocked his number so he couldn't text me anyway, even though I told him to text me in the note.

tyler kept calling and so did mariyah. she texted like crazy. legit every minuet of the day she texted me. I messaged her back saying I needed time alone. so she stopped. I was glad she respected that. tyler sent me a sweet paragraph and said if i needed him, I could just ask.

my social media was blowing up thanks to josh.

@joshuadun: she was the tear in my heart

I noticed mariyah had tweeted him.

@blurrymariyah: @joshuadun ffs just go find her. sulking about her on social media will not help. you guys love each other. go find her. tell her how you feel. make you and her happy. resurrect the butterflies. idk where tf I'm going with this, but youre a dumbass.

@joshuadun: @blurrymariyah I don't know whether to say something about your sassiness or to thank you for the advice...

@blurrymariyah: @joshuadun well when you two reunite, you guys will thank me tbh

I clicked my phone off and sighed.

josh pov
"josh calm down!"
I couldn't. I was holding a note in my hand and it broke my heart. she blamed herself for everything. when it's all my fault. my door was shut and I was leaned against it, crying.

Im not a guy who would cry over things like this, but lauren is so special to me. she's the only person who I've truly loved when it comes to girlfriends and crap.
"your an idiot" I say to myself over and over and over. I was. no matter who much tyler said I wasn't, I didn't believe him. lauren could be doing anything right now. if only I could turn back time and tell her I'm sorry. that I love her. that it's all my fault. not hers.

"josh!" I look up to see mariyah jumping through the window.
"you need to go find her!"
"mariyah what the hell?!? how did you even get it?!" tyler exclaims.
"tyler go through the window!"
"she hates me" I mumble.
"who said that?" she asks.
"I yelled at her and accused her of two things. I made her cry. she obviously hates me" I shrugged.
"BULLSHIT!" she said, making me jump. tyler climbed through the window a few second after she yelled.
"josh, she fucking loves you! why would she hate you!? your not gonna just give up on her are you!?" she exclaims.
"can you just please go?" I whisper.
"josh, she loves you. and you love her. she dosent hate you. you know she dosent. you just won't admit it" she says quietly. she jumped out of the window. tyler looked at her wide eyes.

"do you want Taco Bell?" he asks.
"no. I want to be alone" I mumble.
"call me if you need anything" he says, going to same way mariyah did.
I started to cry again. i put lauren in pain.

lauren pov
I'm sure josh didn't mean any harm, regarding his tweets. but it's caused some.

@dunwithyou: why would you break his heart Lauren? we thought you were better than that!

@blurrytyler: I knew all along you were just using him

@jishwafishwa: kys

I started to cry. the clique hated me now. but then I noticed mariyah tweeted them and some other haters.

@blurrymariyah: stfu omg you don't even know the full story. stop getting at my best friend. she didn't do shit to any of you. she made josh happy. josh made her happy. give them some space fgs. let them deal with the issues themselves. just bc josh tweets stuff about love, doesn't mean you jump to conclusion that it was Lauren. idc if you hate on me but honestly, leave them alone! thank you x

A few people were hating on her now and some told her she was funny and slayed. I tried to force myself to smile but I couldn't. josh hates me. the clique hates me. maybe even tyler hates me! what was the purpose of life?
don't think like that! I thought to myself. I couldn't. but I just felt so empty and broken. I had no emotions left in me. I threw my phone on the dresser and screamed in frustration.

one day josh.
one day.
we'll meet again.

the end

thankyou for reading! sequel will be posted maybe today❤️ thank you for reading