Daddies Gone

A/n- Hey Guys! Sorry it's been awhile. I promise chapter 17 won't be this long of a wait! It's actaully almost finished so yay! this chapter is to kind of fill you in on Rebecca's dad. It wasn't suppous  to be written like this but It kind of had a mind of it's own! I made this chapter long just for you guys. Enjoy!

Pic: Ashley

P.s. Next Chapter is going to be written fully in Louis' P.O.V!

~Chell

 "Good Morning! It is dad's day here at power 105 so call in and tell your dad just how much you love him!"

 I groaned and rolled over to turn off the radio. I really didn't need to hear that shit right now. It was going to be a good Monday and I wasn't going to let some dumb radio station holiday ruin it. It had been a week since Louis and I lip locked. The drama still hadn't subsided. It had however calmed down. My friends let Louis hang out with us. Well they were more like dying for him to hang with us. Alvin even let him come over to stay the weekend. Well Alvin wasn't home so he couldn't really say no. Everything was going great. Louis and I weren't an item yet but we were close to it. Even though we weren't dating He made me want to be a better person. I wanted to dress nicer and look prettier and just be better. Today I was going to meet his friend and I was really excited. Just then my door swung open and my mom stumbled in. I had even tried to tolerate her and be nicer.

 "Hey ya little slut!" She said in a rude tone.

"Good morning mom." I said smiling.

"Yeah okay whatever. I have a birthday card from your dad." She said throwing a black envelope on my bed. "I didn't know you had another birthday. So that means your 18. Woo you can move out! Yay!" She cheered doing an awkward dance.

"Nope still 17 but why don't you take that dancing outside?" I said trying not to lose my temper.

 My dad sent me a birthday card? My birthday was 7 months ago. Who does he think he is?! Oh I should be grateful because he fucking sent me a card 7 months late. I tried to calm myself down so I could open the card to just see what he wrote. I grabbed the black envelop off my bed and ripped it open. I saw a dark blue cover with nothing written on it. So I opened the card to see "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in big black typed letters and underneath scribbled in pen was the word "dad". Wow. Thanks for the thought dad! I wanted to rip it up and burn it. I wanted to do the same thing to him. I breathed in an out to calm myself down, something Louis taught me, it worked. I went to the bathroom to get ready for my big day at school. I tried really hard to get my mind off my father but it didn't seem to be happening. Just then my phone rang.

 "Good morning beautiful." Louis' sweet morning voice rang through the phone.

"Good morning babe." I said smiling, something I didn't think I'd be doing this morning.

 "I'll see you in a few?" He asked.

 "Yeah, I'll be on my way in a min." I said.

"Okay bye sweetheart." He said.

 "Bye bye." I said hanging up throwing the phone on the bed.

 It was a short conversation but we had it ever morning. Louis said he thought everyday should start with a good morning call. What a sweet boy. I walked downstairs hoping to see Alvin to vent a little bit before I could talk to Louis but sadly he wasn't down there. I hadn't seen him all weekend and honestly I missed him. It was a weird sister thing. It had to do with him being in the army. I heard my mom shuffling around in her room and yelling. I knew I should leave or something was going to go down so I grabbed my keys and headed to TJs, who by the way I have yet to meet. I got to TJs faster than usually because this weekend we found a shortcut. Of course I never take it when Louis is with me because I hate taking him home. I honked and waited for Louis to come out. He walked out of the house and smiled at me. He was wearing a V neck long sleeved navy blue shirt. Come to think of it ever since we kissed he wore long sleeves shirts. This was pretty weird since it was spring and it got really warm here. I never really thought about it before now. Louis got to the car and kissed me on the cheek. He always held my hand when I drove. It was cute and meant a lot to mean. I couldn't tell you why. I told Louis all about my birthday card. He told me to just brush it off. He always told me to look at the goods rather than the bad. It was easier to do now that I was with him.