Steamy Showers and Cheating Minds..?

A/N- Commets I'd really love them! :D 

Pic: Louis..(:

~Chell <3

        "Good morning beautiful." I heard drake say over me. 

I opened my eyes to see him.  

"Morning." I said stretching. 

I looked at the clock. Wow 7 am. 4 hours of sleep..awesome.  

"What do you want for breakfast?" Drake asked. Stretching. His muscles were just amazing.  

"I don't know what do you want?" I asked getting up standing in front of him.  

"You." He said looking me up and down closing the gap between us.  

Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was getting really heating. His tong traced my lips asking for entrance. Our tongs mixed and I wanted to have our skin touch. I could fell how much he liked the kiss. I stepped back a little bit stoping the kiss. 

"Not till we're married, I love you but I don't want to be hurt." I explained looking at the confused look on his face 

"I know, let's just get ready for school. I'm going to shower." He said peaking my lips before he walked out.  

It sucks so bad to want him but can't bring myself to do anything about it. I know we're getting married but it's like my mind wants me to be tortured! I fumbled around in my bag for my cloths. I found my black shorts and my baby blue hang off shoulder shirt with my blue converse.  

"I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes 

I know I called you lazy, and that's most times 

But you complete me, and that's no lie 

You are my tuxedo, and i'm your bow tie 

We in the car, sing, sing, singing our song 

Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong 

And in my eyes, you can't do, do no wrong 

You got the best friends sing, sing along" my phone rang and I knew exactly who it was. 

"Hey court." I said teasing the back of my hair 

"Did you forget to come get me?"she asked in a kind of aggravated voice.  

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. I'm at drakes so If I leave now we won't be late but drakes in the shower.damn!" I finished aggravated at myself. 

"Ohh la la at drakes. Something happened last night and I want details!" She said and I could just tell she was smiling on the other end.  

"No pervert. Mom was having a party and I couldn't sleep. I'll get drake out the shower and come get you. We'll be there in 5." I said hanging up.  

"Drake,babe we have to pick up Courtney so hurry up so we can leave." I said through the bathroom door. 

"What? I can't hear you through the door." He yelled back.  

I walked into the steamy bath room the shower wasn't on but I couldn't see if drake was in the shower or not. I ran into something but couldn't tell what. My eyes were closed cuz I really felt weird walking in his bathroom on him.  

"I knew you couldn't wait till marriage." Drake said putting his arms on my hips. 

I looked at him. All he was wearing was a towel around his waist. His dripping body made me weak. I really wanted to skip school and lay in bed all day with him.