Soup makes you feel better.

A/N- Hey guys! I know i'm so late && I'm sorry i just kinda feel like my book isn't going to get a lot of reads or votes. kinda like my book sucks..but anyway if you're reading thanks a bunch it means a lot! :D Idk why my thing looks all bunched up when i publish it 0_o Oh well. i learned how 2 put pics up! 

Dedication: So you remember to read this part..(;

Pic: Alivn(Rebecca's Bro) 

~Chell..<3

"What the fuck?!" I yelled standing in the door way. Ashley jumped off of drake and they both covered up.  

"Hey becca." Ashley grinned evilly. 

"Ashley you have 5 seconds to get as far as possible from me. I would recommend another state." I said sending a pissed look her way.  

She got up with a scared looked and grabbed her cloths and rushed past me. 

"Rebecca I can explain." Drake said looking worried at me. 

"No let me guess it was an accident. A big mistake. It'll will never happen again?" I asked twirling a glass on his dressed and raising an eye brow looking at him. "No!" I screamed throwing the glass at him. It hit the wall behind him. 

"It wasn't an accident! Falling off your bike is an accident! You don't trip into vagina drake!" I screamed looking at him. 

I tried my hardest not to cry. I know he'd think I was weak.  

"Rebecca. Listen." He said getting up and putting his boxers on. 

"No you listen!" I yelled causing him to sit back down. 

"Wow. When I needed you most you're fucking that blonde bimbo!" I yelled. "I have 19 stitches in my stomach and this hurts worst." I said holding my stomach. 

"Rebecca..you deserve to know what's going on.." He said standing up again waiting for me to yell. 

"You're damn right i so so fucking explain before I follow my mind and go down stairs and kill that bitch then come up here and do the same to you." I spat staring at him. 

"Okay..well this has been going since our first year together. When you told me you wanted to wait till marriage I thought I'd be okay but I wasn't. So me and Ashley agreed that we'd be fuck buddies but we couldn't have sex with anyone else. I stayed with you cause I really want to be voted cutest couple for yearbook." He said smiling at me like he should get off for telling me. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled giving him a fuck you look.  

"Nope." He laughed. 

"You think all this is a joke don't you?! You're fucking lucky I don't wanna go to jail. You're not worth it. Why did you even start dating me then?!" I screamed holding my hands into fist. 

"Cause me and the football team had a bet to see who would be the first to tap it. I was in it to win it babe." He winked at me.  

"Fuck you. I hope you get Aids. Actually I feel sorry for any diseases that has to be with you! Ashley probably has them all. She's fucked the whole football team but me and she tried to get with me. Not cause I was a girl but cause she just wanted to tell people she slept with the whole football team!" I yelled feeling a tear fall from my face. 

"We'll I mean we can still date. It'll be our little secret." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"I'd rather die then be your girlfriend anymore." I said looking in his eyes. "By the way, get your fucking arm off me." I said punching him in the balls.