The Gay Guys Advice.

A/N- This is my favorite chapter..so far..<3 I just love it! I hope you like it as much as I do! Remember-Vote,Comment,&& Keep reading! :D dedication for making the awesome cover! Go read her books they're amazing! :D 

Pic: Courtney! :D

-Chell..<3 

sleeping wasn't in my favor tonight. I tossed and turned till finally I just gave up. It was 4 am and I couldn't stop thinking about drake cuddling up with another girl right now.

In a jealous rage I grabbed my keys and sped down the road. I walked to drakes apartment door not really giving a damn if he was sleeping or not.

I unlocked the door and walked into the apartment. I saw the pull out coach pulled out with a girl sleeping on it. I felt tears starting but I whipped them away.

I couldn't see the girls face. All I could think was drake had 2 here and one was in there with him. I got angrier with every thought. I tiptoed to the bed to uncover the girls face.

I wanted to do it where I wouldn't wake her up. I was in no right mind to be fighting. It would get ugly. I lifted the blanket back to see the face of.... Drakes Aunt.

Relieve fell over me and I took a breath. I covered her back up and was going to walk out of the apartment. When I heard drakes door open.  

"Rebecca, it's 4 am the fuck you doing here?" He said standing still in shock. 

"Oh. Um I just really missed you." I said trying to cover up my tears that wanted to fall.  

"No Really?" He asked through a yawn. 

"Can we go outside?" I asked walking toward the door. 

"Yeah." He said looking confused. 

"You thought I was cheating. Didn't you?" Drake asked closing the door. 

"Drake, all the signs were there and I just love you so much." I started while the tears fell. 

"Rebecca, I love you but damnn we have to have trust!" He yelled hitting the wall. 

"I trust you. I'm just worried. I see everyone's relationship fail and I want so bad to keep this." I explained stoping the tears. 

"Look it's going to be me and you in a house going to LSU,having kids,getting married. It's going to be our life." He said bringing me in a hug and kissing my forehead.  

"I love you and I'm sorry. Ill drive home now." I said looking at him.  

"Alright babe, I love you." He said pulling me closer and giving me a long passionate kiss.  

I walked down to my car and broke down. I let the tears fall. I have An amazing guy and couldn't lose him. I drove home to get ready for school since it was already 6:30 am. I took out my phone and pressed 2. 

"Courtney I really need you. Come to my house when you get this." I said into the voicemail. I knew she wasn't up so it didn't worry me.

I was okay but it'd be better to vent to my best friend. I walked into my house and noticed most of the lights were on. Damn moms home. I thought to myself.

I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat before school. The kitchen was pretty big it had a wrap around marble bar. With a big fridge, a nice stove and wooden cabinets.

Thank god my dad pays for this house. I opened the fridge to get some eggs out to eat. When I shut the door I saw mom standing there. 

"Why you crying?"she asked pointing to my red cheeks.