I fell For a Gay Guy?!

A/N- Hey Guys! so this is my first book i wrote so hopefully it's good! I'm going to update every monday on this book so stay tune!. I'm sorry for any mistakes i had this edited but nobody is perfect! I also love to hear your opions so comment. I sometimes just need a push to write so don't be afraid to tell me to get my ass to writting. lol. Some of the stuff in this book is wrong i know but it's a book so don't hate me. I hope you alllike this book! The cast is a little weird with ages and stuff but they were the people i thought of when i was writing. So happy Reading! :D

Also if you guys want to follow me on any of my social medias here they are.. i will gladly follow back so i can talk to guys && stuff! :D 

Twitter: @ThatOneGirl1117

Instagram: @ThatOneGirl117

Ask.fm: @ThatOneGirl117 

Pic: Drake..(:

~Chell <3

        "Oh my god, he is so hot," my friend Courtney said daydreaming playing with her black hair.  

"His eyes are so dreamy, that hair is so fluffy, he's just so amazing. If I had a penis I'd have a hard on." Elizabeth said licking her bright red lips. 

"May I remind you guys, you have to have a dick to get with him," I said to my two friends snapping them out of their daze.  

"Ughh! Why must he be gay?!" they both asked in frustration.  

"If I had to put up with women like you, I'd be gay too." I smirked throwing the football in the air. 

"Whatever, how can you not find that sexy man a bit cute." Courtney said staring again. 

"Well I have an amazing guy." I said at the exact moment,Drake walked up behind me. 

"Talking about me again babe?" Drake asked wrapping his big arms around my waist.  

I turned around to face him. His black hair was covering him brown eyes. He was taller than me and was very muscular.  

"No I was talking about some other badass,hottie,tough guy that I love." I teased wrapping my arms around his waste. 

"We'll he's very lucky. Now do you know where my hot,star quarter back, boxing, badass girlfriend is?"  

"Lewis! Green! Back on the field. Now!" Coach Ledet yelled at us. 

"Liz, Court meet me at the gym later and we'll hang out." I said running to the field.  

Football practice took forever. I was so wore out, but now it was time to go to the gym.I walked to my blue mustang and saw a motor cycle beside it.

I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend sitting on his bike. I took out my messy bun and let my long hair fall over my face.  

"What are you doing?" I asked walking towards the bike.  

"Waiting for you." He answered smiling at me.  

"Aw, what a sweetheart...but I have to head to the gym." I muttered feeling horrible. 

"Oh..when's the next fight?" Drake asked sounded kinda hurt. 

"Next week." I said playing with my watch.  

"Oh shit! I'm late! God damn shit god damn." I yelled "sorry babe gotta go but come over tomorrow?" I asked walking to my door  

"Yeah." He said starting his bike.  

Well that sucked and now I'm late Liam hates when I'm late. I hate when I'm late. I drove down the road for a while dreading that'd I'd have to say over time now.