Petey Pete Pete Pete Pete 🐼
--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys! Check this out!"

One of the crew came running, dragging Stellar and Patrick out of the entertainment room of the hotel, where people were rushing back and forth with buckets full of water. Assuming it was a fire, she tried to wrestle free of the guy, but stopped when they came to the edge of a hill where Pete and some other guys had created a long black waterslide, going down in their trunks with buckets of water accompanying. Patrick took one look at it and rolled his eyes. "I'm going back inside. Have fun Pete you freakin manchild!" He walked off back in the direction of their accommodation. Pete and some guy came running up the hill laughing and complaining about some burn. "Ay! Stellar what are you waiting for? Get your ass over here!" She rolled her eyes. "Its freezing idiot. Your gonna catch a cold,"

He strolled up to her and shook his wet hair, sending a shower of droplets all over her. "Well, it'll have to catch me first. Cmon. Don't be a spoilsport. Its fun!" She looked at the red mark along his stomach. "Sure. How old are you supposed to be anyway? Over twenty five?" He made a thinking face. "I gave up counting a while ago. But I'm pretty sure I'm only five." He grinned. "Come and try this out before we run out of water!" He pulled her over to the start of the thin black strip. "Ah ah. I ain't getting on that. I act my age." He crossed his arms. "Keep telling yourself that. Chicken,"

"I'm not a chicken!"

"Are so."

"What? How does not getting on the damn slide make me a chicken?"

"Just does, chicke—" Pete didn't get to finish his sentance. Stellar pushed him back down the slide, but not before he grabbed her arm dragging her down with him. One of the guys threw a bucket of water clean on them, drenching Stellar to the bones in freezing cold water. She gave a little yelp and then before she could prepare to land properly, Pete had dissapeared and she was sliding at full speed through the mud, face first. Then, as if things couldn't get any worse, she rolled down the rest of the way and landed not so softly on the concrete walkway, scaring a couple who ran off. For a moment, she contemplated what she was doing with her life, and was trying to apprehend what just happened. Then her vision went red as Pete leaned over her laughing his head off. "Awh peaches! Are you alright?! On my god!" He clutched his belly as she wiped a hand full of mud off of her face and sat up. "Peter. Lewis. Kingston. Wentz. The. third. I'm going to kill you!" He took one look at her face and stopped laughing. "Oh shit." Turning and sprinting off for dear life, she got up and shook off as much mud as she could before taking chase. She grabbed an empty bucket and took it with her, following him around the outskirts of the hotel right up until they reached the golf course. Near enough to her target, she flung the bucket at his head, tripping him up much to the amusement of her entourage, who were the accompanying people from earlier. About to scramble up, Stellar tackled Pete back down to the ground probably looking like muddy demon out of hell. "Eat dirt Pete Wentz!" She grabbed fistfuls of mud and caked it all over his face and hair, smearing it over his body and all. She finally stopped when he begged for her mercy. "I'msorryimsorryimsorry!"

She smirked and got off of him, triumphant at her revenge. She flipped him off before turning and heading off back to the hotel. She heard footsteps behind her. "I swear Pete, if you throw anything at me, you'll be floating face down in the fountain out front." He dropped whatever he had been holding and sided up next to her. " Please fulfill your fantasies with someone else rather than me. " She gave him a strange look before looking back ahead. "You look like a swamp monster." He chuckled. She elbowed him in the ribs. "Yeah? Well so do you. Worse actually. Your eyeliner is running." He did a mini scream and touched the black streaks down his face. "What?! Cheap shit! Why's yours not!" She touched her own face. "Its called water proof dickwad. Buy some." He began to sulk the remainder of the walk. When they got back to the hotel, they had to use the back entrance in order to not upset the hotel staff to much. By the time they reached their room, the mud had dried and stopped trailing on the carpet when they walked in. "Holy smokes! What the hell happened to you two!" Patrick yelled when they walked into the lounge. Andy shook his head disappointedly and continued reading. "Don't look at me I'm hideous!" Pete ran past her to his room. She pulled a dried blade of grass off of her eyebrow. "We went to the spa. Thought we'd get a facial, but got the full package instead. " Patrick gave her an unamused look. "Oh I thought you just sumo wrestled in the mud. Although all of the videos say differently," Stellars eyebrows shot up. "Videos? What videos?" All of the people watching had their phones out. Great, she thought. "Oh god. '' Stellar walked off to her room, dreading to hear anymore. She stripped out of her muddy garments and discarded them, running straight into a hot shower.