Chapter Eleven: Mister Boss

....................................

Fumbling with my earrings, I ran downstairs to the kitchen where Bryan and Kobe were.

"Hey hey slow down kitty" Bryan chuckled as he caught me when I almost fell "Why are you running like your as* is on fire?"

"I'm 23 minutes late for work baby" I kissed him shortly and turned to Kobe who was facing the both of us now "Hi Kobe"

"Hey" He replied curtly and sipped his orange juice

"Victoria is so going to murder me" I quickly ate 2 toasts on Bryan's plate and drank a little of his juice "Urgh, did you put coffee in this thing?"

"Yes" Bryan smiled at my disgusted face

"That's gross" I reply, standing up from his lap "I'd be late today. I have some kind of meeting to attend"

"Okay" He replied "Bye"

"Bye guys" I wave

"Bye" Kobe didn't look at me.

I just shrugged and left.

.............

Victoria was waiting for me by my desk.

"I am so sorry" I breathe out heavily and give her her coffee "I forgot to set my alarm"

"Hmmm" Was all she said before sipping out of her coffee and dumping it in my trashcan "48 minutes late... Wow, that's a new record. You're lucky I can't fire you but this is going into your records, permanently"

"Miss Victoria, I'm so sorry" I plead

"I'm having a meeting with the Excos today at 12, Don't forget my suit fitting for the gala at 10:15, Cancel dinner with my mother, I'm not in the mood for chinese. Shift my doctor's appointment for 1, and the conference meeting at 5 today" Victoria said quickly "Oh and make a dinner reservation for two at Orgasmic restaurant at 7"

"Yes miss"

........

"I am excited! In fact, I am pleased with each and every single one of you working on this project" Victoria said and a smile made its way on our faces

"I doubted it actually" She continued "I doubted you guys could do it but you all worked hard to make the 'CHEATAA' project come true, but you all prooved me wrong. I hate to say this but well done everyone, You made me proud of each and every one of you"

We applauded.

"I have my Uncle here to give you guys a... Sort of like a pep talk. Please ask questions and co-operate with him, it took alot of bribing to get him out of his office" Victoria sat down as Mr. Vinaldi walked in, talking to someone on the phone

We all stood up until he made a hand signal for us to sit back down.

"Okay" He put his phone on the table and clapped "Good afternoon guys"

"Good afternoon" We chorused

"When my niece; Victoria first came to my office some days ago to tell me about this new project she and the team is working on, I didn't really put my mind to it. I just signed the allowance contract to make her get on with it and reduce my fustrations.

Looking back and seeing where all of you have gone with this, I have to say, you all deserve a thumbs up from me. Many magazines, newspaper, Entertainment channels are waiting in line to get the first peek of this project.