.BOOK TWO.

If you are reading this, you're officially one of the coolest person to me on earth at this moment.

So... This is the beginning of book two of my boyfriend's best friend. Thank you all for enduring with me.

Thank all of you who has taken out of your time to vote and comment and share. You do not know how grateful I am right now, words cannot quantify it.

I had the best day of my life when I saw the progress this book is making. And for all those who remembered my exams, thank you so much. I did well.

So, book two huh?

In case you've forgotten, I'm going to do a quick recap of the book one.

Demi Haynes is engaged to Bryan Owens and currently has a seven months old son with him, named Isaac.

So here goes:

unknown pov~

I watched her from the distance, cradling her baby on her Christ-sculpted hips.

I saw her smile lovingly at him as she spun him around and he replied back with a giggle of his own.

He held his mother's face in his tiny palms and kissed her nose. I chuckled at that.

What an amazing kid.

My grin fell when I saw him walk to them and hugged her from behind, tickling his son's chest, making him squeal in joy.

That was supposed to be me! Me! He clearly haven't learned his lessons yet.

They looked so happy.

Well, not for long. I will not give up on my muse, my love, my heart. She will be mine.

I'll make sure of that.

My rule still stand, DO NOT copy or twist any content, idea, name, place, thing or act in this book unless if given permission for a short story by me, KW33NOFTRAP.

Beware, this story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, and/or other matured themes. Read at own consent.

Vote, share and comment if your heart do please.

( ˘ ³˘)♡