Chapter One: The first page

..................................................

{4 years later}

You got it Demi...

You almost got it... Just a little bit more and-

"Sh¡t!" I yell when the pancake damaged again in the pan "Why?! I was almost there!"

I groaned out loud as I stared at the ruined food in my frying pan.

"Why can't I get this right for once?" I ask the spatula pretending it was spongebob's evil spatula given to him by plankton. I sighed.

Arms wrapped around my waist like snakes and my boyfriend rested his head on the top of my shoulder, his scent filling my nostrils.

"Hey" He greeted and kissed my cheeks, then his gaze flew to the burning pancake in the pan "I think someone slept off while frying"

"Har, very funny" I narrowed my eyes at him as he licked his fingers from where it has been in the bowl

"This pancake looks like an oval shape gone wrong" He said with a hint of smile forming on his plump lips

"Nope" I reply, the P popping "I just decided to make the easiest shape in the universe; amoeba"

He shook his head at me before snatching the spatula out of my hands "One day, you are going to burn this house down. Fvck!, why are you even here? In the kitchen Cooking for me? Are you trying to poison me for not taking you out to practise with me?"

"What? No!" I fold my arms, offended "I'm useless in the kitchen and just wanted to cook for you, for once"

"Baby, You've cooked for me before" He pointed out, discarding the burnt pancake in the trash

"Something that needs actual cooking" I follow him as he went into the store room, bringing out the oil

"What are you saying? You cooked that chicken for us last year" He looked at me briefly

"No, that was my brother" I confess and he stared at me with disbelieve stamped on his fore head "Hey, I'm sorry"

"Baby, I'm the one who should be doing the cooking in this house, you-" He placed the bottle of oil in my hands "Are my seXy apprentice. Return that"

"But I don't like seeing you always so tired" I say when I return and he hands me a plate "Which still makes me wonder how you still have the energy and time to fvck me every morning, afternoon and night"

All he did was smirk.

"Are you on steroids? Or on drugs? You behave normal to me but your diск is not normal. You are always hard when you're around me. Doesn't your big buddy know how to take a break?"

"Baby, you are disturbing yourself and no, I am not on drugs. If I was then you'd actually be dead with 'died through intense fucking' engraved on your grave stone" He replied "I'm a gentleman"

"There is nothing gentle about your man" I hiss and my cheeks heated up when he smirked again "Was not meant to say that"

"Calm down baby girl" He set the last pancake on the plate and after cleaning up, led me to the sitting room and sat me down "It looks like you need a massage more than me right now"

"No I- mmm" I moan when his strong hands began to massage my shoulders "That feels so good"

"See? So tense" He spoke seductively in my ear as his hands worked my shoulders "Moan for me baby"