Chapter Five: Little girl dreams.

......................................

I sat on the left side of Victoria and rolled my eyes when the men and even women eyed me lustfully.

I crossed my legs and the man beside me licked his lips.

Three women came in and placed cups filled with coffee, a bottle of water and cookies on a plate for each person sitting on the table.

Victoria called a confrence meeting to the fashion, Styles, marketing and advertising department.

"Okay. Why I called you all here is to tell you more about our new concept in the fashion department" Victoria started "My dear assistant Demi-"

I smiled

"-came up with the brilliant concept and name for this, thank you Demi" Victoria placed a hand on my shoulder "The Day before yesterday, I gave an order for everything to be fast and moving. Don't forget we are not the only company in this city. Next week is fashion week and E entertainment is going to come knocking on our door. I have a reputation to keep and I will not let it all... Vanish because of you irresponsible people. Four days! I'm giving you Four graceful days for you all to make things right, my models are waiting and the public needs this new concept because it is awesome. Four days, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am" We chorused

It was suprising seeing someone... A woman in her early thirties commanding people who may have even passed the age of 50.

"Any questions?" Victioria asked

"Yes, I do have one question for Miss... Haynes, I presume?" A young man stood up

Damn, that is one hot piece of as*

"...this concept?" He finished and everyone looked at me. I widened my eyes.

I was busy oogling him, I didn't hear a word he said.

"I'm sorry, can you please repeat your question?" I ask

"I asked, what gave you the idea... The inspiration to pick such a wonderful concept? What happened, maybe?" He asked again "I'm the head of mass communication and it is better I know for the magazine and for the public"

"Um, well, Mr...?" I trailed off looking at him

"Carter. Dwayne Carter" He smiled

"Okay Mr. Carter. I was in Miss Victoria's office one blessed day with Mr. Christiano, alone" I replied and everyone gasped and glanced at Christiano who was glaring at me.

"Th-Then what happened?" Dwayne asked

"Let's just say the devil did not get what he wanted" I joked and some laughed.

Victoria was staring into space.

"Thank you Demi... Dwayne. As I said earlier, I want this new project to be epic and I want all hands on deck on this one. Do not forget, four days" Victoria stood up "Meeting dismissed. Christiano, I wa- uh uh, I need to see you. Demi dear, pack my things and come with me"

She walked out of the confrence room, not waiting for anybody. Christiano ran after her, the door slamming behind him.

I stood up and the man that was sitting beside me gave my a*s a smack and winked at me before leaving. I shook my head, packing Victoria's things and exiting the room too.

It didn't take me long to get to Victoria's office and I stepped back to see Christiano on his knees and Victoria tapping her foot impatiently, her arms folded.