Chapter Thirteen: The signs... creepy stalker

...............................

We had just concluded the runway project for 'Cheeta'. It took more than 3 hours and I was exhausted.

"Demi"  Victoria called, pulling my arm "I want you to meet someone... Donald, this is Demi I've been talking about. Demi, this is Donald, he was the first fashion designer of this company before he went solo with his boyfriend"

Boyfriend huh?

I glanced at the man with tired eyes and put on a fake smile.

"It's so nice to meet you" I say slowly

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine dear. I have to say, I admire your work. You're such a young lady with multiple talents" He smiled at me "I thought you'd only be a woman of acting but you've proved me wrong. Such a pleasure to meet you"

Preach.

"Uh... Thanks?" I reply unsure and Victoria got the hint.

"Donald, why don't I introduce you to other people, Demi must be tired from all the work she has been doing" Victoria said

"Sure. Take care of yourself Demi" He smiled at me before they walked off.

"Urgh. Finally, some peace all by myself" I sit down.

Bryan and Kobe walk towards me with two glasses of drink each in hands.

"Hey my superwoman" Bryan kissed my forehead and sat beside me while Kobe just winked at me and sat beside me too on my left.

"My hero" I took the glass of wine he gave me and drank.

"Here, try this too. It makes good combination" Kobe gave me the second glass he had.

"Okay" I drank the two glasses of wine and winced at the sharp taste on my tongue and throat "Yurgh! That's horrible! Why did I drink that?!"

They both laughed at me.

"That was not cool" I licked my tongue

"It was hilar! Did you get the picture Kobe?" Bryan laughs

"Yup" Kobe showed him the picture of me drinking it and the aftertaste "Look at her face!"

They laughed louder while my face heated up.

"Delete that!" I try to get the phone but he doesn't agree "I'm so embarrassed"

"Aw, you're so cute" Bryan kissed my nose and Kobe's laughter died down

"Thank you both for coming with me today. It means alot" I smile at them

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Kobe replied with a straight face.

O...kay?

...................................

"No! No! Turn left! There's nobody at the fucking left!"

"What the..?! My great grandma can shoot ball better than you, Idiot!"

I stared at Bryan as He said that and shook my head.
Bryan, Kobe and I were watching a live football match, Manchester United versus Chelsea and they have been screaming ever since at the screen.

"Babe, Get the pizza" Bryan handed me cash as the doorbell rang loudly "Please"

I groaned and went to open the door. An impatient-looking Sarah and a man holding pizza boxes stood outside the door.

"Thankyou" I paid the man and he left "Hey"

"Hey girl" She entered the house "Why do I hear girly screams?"