Chapter twenty one: Back home

Chapter twenty one; Back home
...... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ......

"Bryan?" I call out and stretched my hand out "Bryan, please hold my hand, I can't see anything"

"Me neither" He blindly searched for my hand and held it tight "Don't you think this is a little bit wicked? Blindfolding a pregnant woman?"

"Oh shush. You're being over reactive" Cedric said "Watch your step"

"Ow!" I exclaim when my leg hit something "Thanks Cedric"

"Sorry, Bryan was distracting me" He replied

"We've been blindfolded since we got into the car. This cloth is digging into my eye sockets" Bryan said

"Can you just... Be quiet for a minute? Geez, you're being the woman in this relationship" Cedric replies

"Hey!" I call out at the same time Bryan said "Fuçk you man"

"Okay stop" Cedric instructed and we come to a halt

I hear a door open.

"Okay in three seconds remove the blindfold" Cedric said and we nodded "Three... Two... One"

My blindfold was suddenly pulled off and my eyes were attacked by the bright lights.

I blinked my eyes to adjust to the lightening and suddenly gasped. "Oh my God! Bryan are you seeing this?!"

Bryan's was gaping at the sight "Jesus Christ"

we were standing in the middle of a room. Grace, Adrian, Sabrina, Disney and Jessica stood in front of us with big smile on their faces.

"Oh my..." I trailed

"Ta da!" Disney grinned "D

o you like it? It's for my baby cousin"

"Mother, Adr- You guys did this? This is amazing!" Bryan stuttered "I-I I can't even- I don't know where to star- This is awesome!"

The room was really spacy. The room had blue lightening that could be adjusted from the lightest shade of blue to the darkest shade.

There were two beds and a crib. The big bed was King sized with a Tiger theme. The front wood was carved like a tiger's head and it was colored in dark blue and black stripes.

The small bed was close beside it. It was three sizes smaller and this one was in a car woodwork. It was sky blue and red. The wheels underneath it were black and silver and it had a  number plate in front of it that was yet to be inserted. The big Mercedes Benz logo was mounted on top of the hood and it was rotating.

Awesome...

The crib was the smallest. It had Tom and Jerry pictures on its side and it was a cute baby blue colour.

Lots of tiny pillows were laid inside it of different face expressions of Tom and Jerry.

The walls of the room was what really caught my attention.

It was like a moving picture of superheroes. Superman, Batman, Iron man, spiderman, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, and even some of it, I couldn't recognize.

They were all over the walls, fighting villains. It was as if marvel and DC comics threw up on the wall.

A big octagon bronze rug that matched the duvet, covered a small portion of the floor. It was the only plain looking thing in the room and it wasn't even that plain, if you consider the designs on it.

A large plasma TV was mounted on the wall opposite the beds. It had blue flames as its colour. Underneath it was a stand made out of smooth plywood and glass. It had a decoder on top of it and a DVD player under. A couple of baby rated CDs were stacked carefully in the cupboard.