Chapter Three: Can and will be used against you

Chapter three: Can and will be used against you.

.......................................

I smiled seductively as I passed by a man who eyed me with lust.

Ahhh... Men.

"Candy" Someone called and I turned around with a big smile

"Jack! Oh my god!" I squeeled and hugged him "I thought you'll never come back"

"And miss such an exciting young woman? I would never do that" Jack replied, pecking me briefly on the lips.

I was at my job.

No not the day one... The other one. I was known for my stage name 'Candy Crush'. What? I love the name, I adore the game all the same and it gave me fame (totally just made that up ;-p).

Jack is my boss' son. He is like a brother to me and he is a friend of Bryan too.

"How's Anna?"I ask with a teasing smile and his cheeks turned pink, visible in the disco lights.

"She's amazing" He sighed with a dreamy look on his face

"Candy, you're on in 5" The stage director said as he passed us "Glad you're back Jack"

"Me too, Dan" Jack shouted and stared at me "You look beautiful"

"beautiful? That's a first" I cross my arms "Where is the 'hot' ,'Sexy', 'smexy' ?"

He chuckled and handed me my mask. It was purple and the studded diamonds around it brought life to it and the feather and net attached to it made my face look more well... Attractive and gorgeous.

"You've grown bigger from the last time I saw you" Jack noticed as he checked my body out.

I was wearing a slutty all black costume, my black shorts stopped just below my ass and black fishnet continued down to my five inch black stillettos. My top wasn't really a top, let's just say a covering. Black patches of cloth that were sown onto the fishnet covered my big b00bs.

"You mean these babies?" I put my hands over my b00bs "They never stop growing. I thought people stop growing when they reach the age of 18"

"You're special" He helped me with my mask

"Damn right I am" I replied and twirled

"2 minutes Candy" Dan said once we reached him at the back and he put ear plugs into my ears to help him communicate with me on stage

"I'll see you later Jack, gotta go give the people what they want huh?" I wink and go to meet the rest of the women behind the curtain.

"Beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen, give it up for your one and only Sexy and hot lady in the building; candy crush!!" Dan yelled into the microphone and claps and whoops echoed round the walls and the curtain started to rise.

Partition by beyonce began to play and We started to dance.

I walked slowly to the pole at the front of the stage and began to do my thing.

I saw a man standing right infront of me, but not on the stage, holding his cash in his hands as others began to spray me with their money.

Silly boyfriend.

I knelt down infront of me and widened my legs earning a few cat calls and ear-shattering whoops from the audience.

Bryan placed his hands on me and slipped it upwards slowly.